rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

gucciway21

Sep 9, 2022
This looks like when you're trying to play the game, no? Try check the thread for the game, we use the same source as f95 so they'll likely have the fix/patch.
it is when i start the game it takes me to that i make an account then when i try to login it says there is no license which i already know why its because dmm is solely for japan so i'm trying to figure out a way past that

nizkus

Jan 23, 2018
it is when i start the game it takes me to that i make an account then when i try to login it says there is no license which i already know why its because dmm is solely for japan so i'm trying to figure out a way past that
Like rpdl said this isn't game specific support thread, also looking at the folder name in your picture majikoi A-1 isn't even from rpdl torrent or it would be named "DoLoveMeSeriously-a1"

gucciway21

Sep 9, 2022
Like rpdl said this isn't game specific support thread, also looking at the folder name in your picture majikoi A-1 isn't even from rpdl torrent or it would be named "DoLoveMeSeriously-a1"
well idk then it was then only one i seen on torrent so i guess that's a no go if anyone knows a good download source i'm open for recommendations I've tried most of them just results in the same thing

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
well idk then it was then only one i seen on torrent so i guess that's a no go if anyone knows a good download source i'm open for recommendations I've tried most of them just results in the same thing
Other than rpdl? I would have said Nopy, but....:cry:
And I won't say Mega. Download speed that embarass any connection, don't get a recommendation either - It seems for me that after Nopy they don't have the pressure anymore to offer a good service...
For the game you finde on it has some free adult games too, you can always download there and they have a "good" speed.
Or you could, if you are a F95 donor use the donor DDL service.

nizkus

Jan 23, 2018
I mean the torrent in OP of Majikoi A1 isn't a rpdl torrent, but it doesn't really matter as far as your problem goes, since it has the same files anyway, just named differently and recompressed.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Just dropping a quick message here to explain something small.

We do make torrents for every single game that gets updated/released here, but we don't necessarily always make a comment with the torrent. For example, if the game is small (<500mb) then we use our own discretion.

If anyone spots something we missed, feel free to let us know in this thread or on our Discord, whichever is easiest for you.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi
rpdl
good day to you.

just wondering if you would also be sharing a torrent for A FAMILY VENTURE
v0.08 v2b Subscribestar version

the latest update dropped many hours ago.. which a lot of people missed me included, due to the fact that the game never appeared in the "Latest Updates" according to posts in the game thread..

anyway.. I hope you will also share a torrent for this game.
I apologize if I sound impatient or anything of the sort.. just want to let you know

thanks so much
CHEERS =)

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hi
rpdl
good day to you.

just wondering if you would also be sharing a torrent for A FAMILY VENTURE
v0.08 v2b Subscribestar version

the latest update dropped many hours ago.. which a lot of people missed me included, due to the fact that the game never appeared in the "Latest Updates" according to posts in the game thread..

anyway.. I hope you will also share a torrent for this game.
I apologize if I sound impatient or anything of the sort.. just want to let you know

thanks so much
CHEERS =)
Up!
Thanks for letting me know too, if you see it again in future feel free to ping me again :)

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I've given up from rpdl.

I've been trying to download stuff from there and worked great. Even with the login access worked okay, but then it doesn't matter if I try login and logout from from the site, cleaning my cookies or anything else, it just doesn't work. It's a shame, but I'll stop to complain and start to search into new alternatives for the games I've been playing.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I've given up from rpdl.

I've been trying to download stuff from there and worked great. Even with the login access worked okay, but then it doesn't matter if I try login and logout from from the site, cleaning my cookies or anything else, it just doesn't work. It's a shame, but I'll stop to complain and start to search into new alternatives for the games I've been playing.
All you have to do is simply ask for help. Can you clarify what the actual problem is and we can go from there?

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
So finally figured I'd give the torrents here a shot. Not impressed. Either the tracker's been down for 2 days+ and incorrectly displaying as being active on status.rpdl.net, the dl page is incorrectly displaying the number of seeds (unlikely), or there's non-typical settings that are needed. Worth noting that my torrent client is showing the rpdl tracker as being down (or incorrectly set I suppose). Now, before I try to dig into which settings need to screwed with (and if I even want to do that), can someone confirm that the torrent in this post actually is working fine?

EDIT: Solved - issue was using a magnet rather than the .torrent file. More details

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
So finally figured I'd give the torrents here a shot. Not impressed. Either the tracker's been down for 2 days+ and incorrectly displaying as being active on status.rpdl.net, the dl page is incorrectly displaying the number of seeds (unlikely), or there's non-typical settings that are needed. Worth noting that my torrent client is showing the rpdl tracker as being down (or incorrectly set I suppose). Now, before I try to dig into which settings need to screwed with (and if I even want to do that), can someone confirm that the torrent in this post actually is working fine?
Works for me. If you try load in your browser does it load? (You should see d14:failure reason21:internal server errore)
If you're attempting to download from a server/VPS, try curl -IL https://tracker.rpdl.net.

What torrent client are you using also?
If you look at the tracker URL inside your torrent client, does the URL look like this https://tracker.rpdl.net/announce or https://tracker.rpdl.net/announce/sagndoaigdasi - note the gibberish (passkey) at the end.

If you're using magnets also, try use the torrent file instead - magnets are inherently unstable with private trackers.

LMK if any of the above helps!

Reactions: raska42

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Or this specific torrent, but I don't had any trouble with rpdl's torrent to this day - other than the switch a token from time time to time and you must update the torrents then.
So, which torrent client do you use as? AFAIK, only the whitlisted ones are working. Also I assume you've read ans follow their FAQ as well?

• Red Heart

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
raska42 Arthoneceron - If either of you do want help, just let me know. We're active on Discord and we're fortunate that we've garnered a nice community where there are other people to help out with questions etc. I get emailed on replies to this thread too so I'll always check here.

If not, thanks for trying - and I'm sorry it didn't live up to your expectations. We're constantly working on improvements :)

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Works for me. If you try load in your browser does it load? (You should see d14:failure reason21:internal server errore)
Yep

What torrent client are you using also?
Qbittorrent, couple versions old

If you look at the tracker URL inside your torrent client, does the URL look like this https://tracker.rpdl.net/announce or https://tracker.rpdl.net/announce/sagndoaigdasi - note the gibberish (passkey) at the end.

No passkey, probably should've noticed that. After getting it working, it did have the passkey (see next bit. Mentioned in case it helps anyone)

If you're using magnets also, try use the torrent file instead - magnets are inherently unstable with private trackers.
Yep, that was the issue, typically don't use private torrents. Annoying thing is I tried that thinking the magnet might've had issues, but I didn't delete it first (so my own damn fault), and naturally didn't notice the popup said failed instead of merged. Thanks for the help.

Or this specific torrent, but I don't had any trouble with rpdl's torrent to this day - other than the switch a token from time time to time and you must update the torrents then.
So, which torrent client do you use as? AFAIK, only the whitlisted ones are working. Also I assume you've read ans follow their FAQ as well?
Qbittorrent. I saw a recommend list, but didn't see anything indicating black/white listing. FAQ didn't cover the issue (1 sort of does, but neglects to mention the issue with magnets).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Yeah, sorry about this. It's been an issue for a LONG time and it's super painful. We have it fixed in our staging area, we're awaiting further feedback from the torrust devs though as we need to migrate production data (IE ~10k torrents).

We're hoping we'll have it live in a week or so and we can FINALLY put this issue to rest.

Glad you got it working though!

Oh regarding whitelisting/blacklisting - we used to whitelist clients when our torrents were public, we don't any longer. It's something we might bring back at some point but honestly, it caused more negative feedback than it was worth. I like the idea of pushing people to use safe and open source clients though, the greater good and all. It's unlikely but if we do it again we'll give plenty of notice in advance, last time I think we have 2 months warning. We'll see I guess.

edit; updated the FAQ to better explain this, thanks!

Last edited: