rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
relog works, but now i just have 0 seeders
You're sure you didn't accidentally load the _old_ torrent, right?

What torrent client are you using?

Also if you look at the trackers tab at the bottom of your client, does "tracker" show as "working" and is there any error messages showing?

Reactions: dregon87

dregon87

May 6, 2019
You're sure you didn't accidentally load the _old_ torrent, right?

What torrent client are you using?

Also if you look at the trackers tab at the bottom of your client, does "tracker" show as "working" and is there any error messages showing?
1665184368279.png

client - Transmission
Shows that 0 seeders in distribution

P.S
It works in uTorrent)

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
hello, i joined the discord server and am verified but it says to ask a 'staff member to remove you from quarantine' this is my first time joining the server.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
hello, i joined the discord server and am verified but it says to ask a 'staff member to remove you from quarantine' this is my first time joining the server.
Done - sorry. It's a new bot and I was asleep

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
relog helped
We have some good news on this also -> ( )

Once this is implemented we can migrate our current data (torrents + users) over to the new database structure and this shitty bug will be a relic of the past. I'm hoping it'll be ready in 1-2 weeks. The torrust devs are awesome, very nice people :)

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
I have a question if no one minds helping me. I recent got a pc as an early bday present. I'm wondering if I can screen share animations and or PC only hentai videos from my PC to my android

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I have a question if no one minds helping me. I recent got a pc as an early bday present. I'm wondering if I can screen share animations and or PC only hentai videos from my PC to my android
Sorry friendo, I think you might be looking for a different thread!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
has made us an awesome pixelart logo, we love it.

Also we're working on a small side-project for a few developers, you can check it out here -> - we'll have more details on it in a week or so but the feedback from everyone involved so far is amazing.

Reactions: c3p0

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I just posted a quick news-update as there was a few things we wanted to get out there, you can see it here ->

Nothing major or anything but if you're not on Discord you mightn't know about it. :D

Reactions: c3p0 and Meushi

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is there a chance you post a link for the western mod of this??
https://f95zone.to/threads/sob-chinese-mods.20847/
Sorry if this is the wrong thread...
I did make one ~6 months ago but after a few months and realising nobody else was seeding (or downloading) I removed the torrent.

I can look into setting one up again but depending on the download speed, it could take a few days. I'll try find a better link.

edit; unfortunately all the links appear to be dead :(

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Apologies to anyone who noticed intermittent issues over the last hour or so, we've finally finished migrating :)

Should be good to go now!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
hey! why your torrent of "Something Unlimited" is listed with a size of 1.83 GB, when in the DDL is listed with 2.6 GB
I'll download and test it real quick, I mixed up something unlimited with a different game today but I thought I had it fixed.

edit; yeah it's better compression methods like c3p0 mentioned.

Here's what it is unpacked:

du -csh SomethingUnlimited-2.3.9
11G SomethingUnlimited-2.3.9

Generally unity and unreal games can compress very well if you push it hard enough.

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
There is a specific thread to request uploads in RPDL's page or can I post here?

Last edited: