rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Would it help you if I downloaded it and put it on gofile or something? I don't mind.
thank you. request was made because most of the download speed are at 200 Kib/s in my country except mega and pixeldrain. but looking at now, racaty goes around 560 Kib/s so it seems doable. no need to upload on gofile now I don't really want to bother you that much. thank you very much.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
thank you. request was made because most of the download speed are at 200 Kib/s in my country except mega and pixeldrain. but looking at now, racaty goes around 560 Kib/s so it seems doable. no need to upload on gofile now I don't really want to bother you that much. thank you very much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black Xoul

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi. Im trying to download Inside Jennifer. Like many other torrents it doesnt wanna download metadata and standing still. I have qbit torrent and did read stuff you wrote about the tracker and passkey? I have this gibberish but still dont wanna start the download... Any ideas?

btw on your torrent it says Inside Jennifer "comming soon" ???

nizkus

Jan 23, 2018
Hi. Im trying to download Inside Jennifer. Like many other torrents it doesnt wanna download metadata and standing still. I have qbit torrent and did read stuff you wrote about the tracker and passkey? I have this gibberish but still dont wanna start the download... Any ideas?

btw on your torrent it says Inside Jennifer "comming soon" ???
Try downloading the torrent file instead of using magnet link, since they have problems quite often and make sure tracker url has a long alphanumeric string after /announce/. If tracker url is just " " log out and login to the site and redownload the torrent file.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Try downloading the torrent file instead of using magnet link, since they have problems quite often and make sure tracker url has a long alphanumeric string after /announce/. If tracker url is just " " log out and login to the site and redownload the torrent file.
This little gem should be included for each file with maybe an arrow pointing at the logout/login button.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
This little gem should be included for each file with maybe an arrow pointing at the logout/login button.
We have it fixed on our staging area, however we just need more info from the torrust devs before we can psuh it live. We're desperate to get it live because it's the one biggest issue we have at the moment! Reeee

xort

Jun 1, 2017
We have it fixed on our staging area, however we just need more info from the torrust devs before we can psuh it live. We're desperate to get it live because it's the one biggest issue we have at the moment! Reeee
I'm the king of workarounds and good enough solutions. You doing it right people are strange and weird to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
We're deprecating docs.rpdl.net in favour of rpdl.net/docs instead. I've updated all of the links I can find, if anyone spots any strays, be sure to let me know! :)

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Can you test out the steps in this post and let me know if that fixes it for you?
Works with torrent file. I thought cause was no seed for this game cuz I used the site to download other games before and didn't get this problem.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Works with torrent file. I thought cause was no seed for this game cuz I used the site to download other games before and didn't get this problem.
Great, happy to hear it!

Yeah, unfortunately magnets are just unreliable when it comes to private trackers. When we can _finally_ migrate to the new code, it's likely that we'll remove magnets entirely.

While they do work for some users (especially for popular torrents), it's not worth the headaches and poor user-experience when they don't work.

Happy it's working for you now though :D

dregon87

May 6, 2019
"Peer not authenticated"

I try to download different games on different days and I get this error every time

Reactions: mrttao