Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah so I was hoping there was going to be progress towards breaking the mind control and getting some payback, but looking at the update I guess that is not going to happen? Good luck with the "wholesome" kidnapping/brain washing game.

purplexel

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
This is one of those rare games that I would say the animations actually added to the scenes, rather than taking away from them.
Thanks! I'm glad someone likes them. I have a somewhat unorthodox approach and they're pretty simple, but they are all original, I don't use any premade animations (not that there's anything wrong with that either).

I think the same thing that affects his perception of them would affect them too.
If you've already played Ch.2 - Pretty much this. Zola explains in her little opening monologue.

need more games with big titty girls wearing glasses
I agree!

Ok this was a great update, but that ending was awesome
Glad you enjoyed it! A year or so ago when I was writing this particular character's story, this scene always stuck out to me so I was really happy to finally get it in the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Straight from the dev notes.
The first time I tried the game it gave me such an impression of being basically a femdom game that I quit right away. So I don't have particular confidence in what Dev wrote in his notes.

^ Yeah, I pick mostly demon responses and there was no femdom.
Ok, I'll try it again anyway, see how it goes.

purplexel

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
Femdom and Maledom are not only both optional and gated behind the witch/demon alignments, but they're also per character. So if you feel like it fits the vibe of one character but not another, there you go. Of course, you can't mix them because they're alignment-gated, but they're there to add a little extra variety to the sex scenes if nothing else.

Of course, other events in the story outside of the sex scenes (such as the aforementioned incident early in the game) can come across a certain way, but at the end of the day the story just is what it is. If the tone of the story isn't your thing that's fine, I'm not trying to trick anyone into playing something they don't like.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Wow this is really fucking good.

I thought I wasn't going to like it because of how much of a simp the demon is at the start but the demon answer options definitely made an improvement to that.

Story is interesting, plenty of sex by ch2 already and animations are really good as well.

Great stuff by the dev (y)

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Femdom and Maledom are not only both optional and gated behind the witch/demon alignments, but they're also per character. So if you feel like it fits the vibe of one character but not another, there you go. Of course, you can't mix them because they're alignment-gated, but they're there to add a little extra variety to the sex scenes if nothing else.
I was about to ask about it, does this mean that each character has a path that is not tied to the alignment?
And will there be any scenes with other girls who are not the main LI later (like Grace/Zola)?

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
I love the femdom in this, of the two older LI that is. The three young ones, look way to young for me.

purplexel

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
I was about to ask about it, does this mean that each character has a path that is not tied to the alignment?
Most of the sex/romance for each character is independent of alignment, with some exceptions. What alignment mostly controls is the dialogue, as well as variations within a scene (even more so if you've toggled femdom/maledom).

So for example, early in chapter 2 you can fool around with Monica if you have a good relationship. All alignments can pick the 69 option. Demon alignment can choose a BJ, and Witch alignment can choose to just go down on her. If you just go down on her, you can further toggle femdom on for Monica, which changes the dialogue in the scene and extends the scene a little bit.

One notable exception to this is Evelyn, who, at this stage of the story, will not trust demon-aligned Den, so all of her chapter 2 content is only accessible from Witch or Neutral.

Honestly, I'm still experimenting with the amount of gating/branching in this regard, so things can always shift a bit in future chapters.

And will there be any scenes with other girls who are not the main LI later (like Grace/Zola)?
There will be scenes with some of the side characters, yes. The scene with Brittany for instance can go pretty far (at least via proxy) if you're demon-aligned at least. There'll be more with her later too, though.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes