Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Like I said, it's not a criticism. I love the choices and I love how you never know how they will impact the game. For instance, look back at the time Steve was playing soccer (football, sorry, I'm in the U.S.) with Colin and Eric. I think it was Colin who asked where would you take someone on a first date? The choices were cinema or cafe. That decision was made in chapter 3, I think and it still hasn't been paid off. The only reference was at the waterpark where Colin asked Nicole to go out with him and where he asked her to go was dependent on the choice. I love that. My only concern was that it must build a lot of additional content for Guter to create based on all these choices and this has to slow down the releases. Do I want him to cut back? Heck no. I'm just pointing out that it has to slow down the releases since he has to create content for each different choice. I give him credit for keeping all this straight. I would go crazy trying to remember all this.

Reactions: Estius

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
so i offer adding 5 new character and 10 new branch opening in every chapter so the games can finish in year 2088 !
God give GR long blessed life to finish this game

most of your argues still not considering the TIME

we had lot of these kind of conversation about adding animation and reached the point which is animations are veryyyy gooood but not worth it to add 1 month to every update. sames almost goes for characters and branches, characters branches are veryyyy gooooddddd but not for this game anymore

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Screenshot_20240518_185350_Patreon.jpg
Development News 44
4 Hours

Hello my Friends!

I want to tell you how my work on the next update is progressing. As I said earlier, it will close the topic of vacation in the forest and then I will switch to work on the main plot. I will also finish the branch with the beach, but I will return to this later.

Anyway, about 300 new renderers are ready at the moment. So far the work is progressing quite actively =) As you may have guessed, there will be several endings waiting for you and each will have its own nuances based on your choice earlier.

In the meantime, I've already started thinking about updating "after vacation". I really miss the old characters. A lot of branches are still undisclosed and need to be continued. But we'll talk about this later =) There is still a lot of interesting things ahead =)

Have a nice day!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
so i offer adding 5 new character and 10 new branch opening in every chapter so the games can finish in year 2088 !
God give GR long blessed life to finish this game

most of your argues still not considering the TIME

we had lot of these kind of conversation about adding animation and reached the point which is animations are veryyyy gooood but not worth it to add 1 month to every update. sames almost goes for characters and branches, characters branches are veryyyy gooooddddd but not for this game anymore
But was this what we were talking about?

First of all, the beauty of choices that don't have a clear outcome is - they don't HAVE to have any outcome at all. So it's not like GR needs to develop stories accounting for each and every combination to begin with.

Next, nobody was arguing in favor of opening more threads in the plot, my position was just that it made sense to have Nicki and Steve meet strangers instead of all familiar faces when going on a holiday trip.
I think everyone, including GR, is anticipating the couple's return home and subsequent adventures with people we already know. And there, I think we've seen most people that will play a role by now. Time will tell.

And I agree about the animations. Good animations aren't easy to make, and even average animations take a ton of time to render - even a fairly limited animation can easily go beyond 100 individual frames, i.e. renders.

I, for one, certainly hope GR will see EG through to the end, then draw his conclusions about what good and bad choices he made during the development process and enjoy more much deserved success with his next game.
Once again, time will tell.

• Wow
Reactions: frankiller79

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I enjoyed parts of the game so far. I think the most important thing about adult games is whether or not they're able to make you horny. In that sense it has already succeeded.

What I miss though, at least a tiny bit, are the Exciting Games. It is a bit one sided with her getting most of the action. Hotwifing is great, no doubt about that, but our MC isn't as involved as he could be. Exciting Games shouldn't be only about lending one's wife out to strangers I think.

A scenario where she pushes him to pose in front of the camera, like a photoshoot for a firefighter calendar, could be a nice change, especially if our heroine is the one commenting on how sexy her husband is. And when some tipsy onlookers come by she could convince them to pose next to his bare ass and be the one make the decisions instead.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm planning to do it, eventually. Might take a while, though, most of my personal projects are a little bit on the backburner right now due to RL considerations. I was planning on getting back on track by the turn of the year, but by the looks of it it'll probably be late february the earliest. But I WILL try to slip it in somewhere, ideally when I play this update myself. Thanks for the interest.
Hey there. Any luck working on this?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
If im not mistaken there was a walkthrough of some sort in the past, no?
There was this, which I found to be very helpful but he hasn't had a chance to update it for awhile. Hopefully he will be able to soon.

If anyone is interested, I wrote kind of a scene diagram for the game.
I was negotiating with GuterReiter about making a mod and wanted to use it to find proper entry and exit points for modded content.
GR seems supportive of the endevour, although communication can be spotty sometimes.
But the scene diagram can be used as sort of a walkthrough. I skipped over some details I deemed unneccessary and there might be a missing scene or two, but overall, it should be pretty complete.
The variable names are not the actual ones used in the game code and serve only as a reference.

Variables are written in [] brackets. _ is sometimes used to clarify the variable is used for the choice as a whole as opposed to one of the options. {} brackets mean a variable is referenced / evaluated.

Sorry if it isn't as good as something like this could be, but maybe it's helpful for somebody after all.

Edit: Updated to reflect the fact that communication with GuterReiter has been re-established.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
It's nice the Dev has given us control over sharing content. I have a question, anyone who played this game already, is there any lesbian/threesome content in the game with the wife? Or is this kind of content planned in the future? Thanks for your time :)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
It's nice the Dev has given us control over sharing content. I have a question, anyone who played this game already, is there any lesbian/threesome content in the game with the wife? Or is this kind of content planned in the future? Thanks for your time :)
Yes in the second latest update. don't drive with Jeff if the option appears

Reactions: jingyuchua

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
there was a 3some in episode 15.

Reactions: jingyuchua

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I still haven't played the entirety of the last updates, at this point I think I'll do everything in one batch once the vacation plotline concludes.
That maybe awhile. lol I think he's pushing the beach vacation out a bit more.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I still haven't played the entirety of the last updates, at this point I think I'll do everything in one batch once the vacation plotline concludes.
That’s a good idea. I know the beach may not come out for a while I think playing the entire vacation in one sitting would be interesting. I wish I had your patience. I usually play the update within an hour of its release

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
It's a shame that the beach vacation in the game has been given a small section so far and will probably be in the future. GR has already written that he will complete Ep 16 and return to the main storyline.

• Wow
Reactions: RK - Milf
4.40 star(s) 79 Votes