FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

1. 5.00 star(s)

Subaru go brrrr

This is an incredible size game for many reasons.
    1. It includes almost all kinds of different fetishes, even niche ones. The obvious big ones like oral vore, vagina and feet are covered, but there's also smaller ones, obviously less represented but still existent, like armpit, scat, farting, thigh, calf and anal to give a few examples. The variety is amazing, especially because most is optional and for some there's even filters. Be sure to save often however if you don't want to see certain things!
    2. The story is actually pretty decent. It is a size game, so a good and fluent story usually isn't assured, but this game has one!
    Sadly the machine translated version loses a bit of it, but once the official version comes out it will be evident.
    3. It is made with love for details.
    I won't go into specifics here to avoid spoilers, but FantasM tends to present you many different options as well as lets you explore a good bit.
    4. The mapmaking is great.
    The maps are sometimes massive and there's interactions between them as well as having some intertwine. It's really well thought out.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LucifNero

i absolutely adore this game, it is made with so much love, i finished all and even decrypted the game so i could see every corner that was made by the creator, 10/10 hentai game with very dark fetishes that hits just right
    ps: i wish there was more segments to the futa content but still 10/10 gem of a game
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dragon608

we need this really badly pls I hope to my god some one can help us in are time of need I want to know what I'm doing when i play this to enjoy every death with full pleasurer with every but crush , vore , unbirth by pussy/vore i want to feel it the right way