RPGM Fate grand mamma

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

soulrave

May 16, 2018
So i downloaded the svscomics MtL file and i notice it was corrupted so i transfer the data file from the svscomics mtl game to the actual game from the kemono. party v60 link. i have not completed the game, but the hour i spent in the game the translation is not perfect, also the tips menu is bugged.
there are other bugs in this version such as the house wife servant sex scene is bugged if you spare her.

Also i won't be able to maintain these links so if anyone can back them up i will appreciate that.

anyway here is the FGM v60 game with the svscomics translation:

Last edited:

Middernacht

Apr 21, 2019
So i downloaded the svscomics MtL file and i notice it was corrupted so i transfer the data file from the svscomics mtl game to the actual game from the kemono. party v60 link. i have not completed the game, but the hour i spent in the game the translation is not perfect, also the tips menu is bugged.
there are other bugs in this version such as the house wife servant sex scene is bugged if you spare her.

Also i won't be able to maintain these links so if anyone can back them up i will appreciate that.

anyway here is the FGM v60 game with the svscomics translation: ,
You have done a great service none the less

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote