cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since you cannot get everybody and thus not unlock every ending in one single playthrough, a "full save" as such does not exist. Would need a set.
well mostly right but let's not spoil op's gameplay.

Aug 25, 2023
Hello,
You indicate on the 1st page:

Language: English, German, Spanish, Spanish (AL), French, Italian, Portuguese (BR), Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Korean

Sorry but there is no French, just for info. :oops:
Thanks. bye

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello,
You indicate on the 1st page:

Language: English, German, Spanish, Spanish (AL), French, Italian, Portuguese (BR), Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Korean

Sorry but there is no French, just for info. :oops:
Thanks. bye
that's info from devs, you can goto discord and tell them that there is no french language in game.

Reactions: marcodelamoret

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Huh?

Extended has everything, then the multi-mod as well is a multi-mod which means it does multiple things. And there are the patches as well.
I highlighted what confused me.
1716455615385.png
and if you click on the top pink arrow (without walkthrough dlc) you get to this conversation
1716455659131.png
I am simply confused what I should download for the full experience.

also is week 2 (top pink arrow) not the full extended?

ps. is extended better than just slapping multi-mod on top of the vanilla download?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I highlighted what confused me.
View attachment 3662361
and if you click on the top pink arrow (without walkthrough dlc) you get to this conversation
View attachment 3662362
I am simply confused what I should download for the full experience.

also is week 2 (top pink arrow) not the full extended?

ps. is extended better than just slapping multi-mod on top of the vanilla download?
Week 1/2 are Steam w/DLC so they are extended versions. I don't ever use PDF WT's, so no clue. The multi-mod has everything you'd need besides the incest or incest/blackmail patches.

500faults

Apr 8, 2021
Walkthrough Week - 1 - v1.0.01
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Walkthrough Week - 2 - v2.0.11

Walkthrough Week - 3 - 3.0.15 (also as attachment)

Edit: Added Walkthrough Week 3 - v3.0.15
Hey, for the week 2 walkthrough, during the party just watching Iona is 100% the better option, because otherwise you can't do her blitz scene, whereas you can get the Hana scene as long as you give her password.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hey, for the week 2 walkthrough, during the party just watching Iona is 100% the better option, because otherwise you can't do her blitz scene, whereas you can get the Hana scene as long as you give her password.
Those are the official Walkthroughs though.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Ok, I finally got around to playing the new endings. I enjoyed the Jessie one, but did I miss something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it a secret we don't know, or have I missed something. So, what was on the video & who put it there? Anyone know?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes