RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
I loved the heroine's design, thick eyebrows and freckles are super rare these days.

I hope it has true love content too besides femdom humiliation. But of course the more h content there is, the better.

Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
I loved the heroine's design, thick eyebrows and freckles are super rare these days.

I hope it has true love content too besides femdom humiliation. But of course the more h content there is, the better.
so far there is only femdom and ntr but I definitely plan to add love content in the future

Subprogram

Jul 24, 2023
Nice outfits! Love that you're updating this thread often.

I hear displaying the key for some kind of lock device is popular amoug the culture.

Keep it up!

• Red Heart

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Welp. If you need an experienced writer, who's not a lazy ass AI freak, or a delivery-time queen, you can hit me up. I've already worked with a couple of developers here.
that's interesting, i'm thinking of hiring a dialogue writer/proofreader for future versions of the game, not now. Could you share the games you've worked on? (if it's not confidential)

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
This game looks hot as fuck. There's shockingly few games with this kind of premise, which sucks cause I love it so much. Art looks sweet and theming looks tight.

• Red Heart

leo5298

May 23, 2022
that's interesting, i'm thinking of hiring a dialogue writer/proofreader for future versions of the game, not now. Could you share the games you've worked on? (if it's not confidential)
I would be interested in trying my hand at some proof reading/writing, depending on the amount of work required.

• Red Heart

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
Is there any plan or possibility for a female player character? Even if it doesn't change the art or actions but just the words used. I know that the amount of work required to do something like that varies greatly based on how a game is built, so I get it if not.

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Is there any plan or possibility for a female player character? Even if it doesn't change the art or actions but just the words used. I know that the amount of work required to do something like that varies greatly based on how a game is built, so I get it if not.
Probably no, not at the moment at least. The problem is that all ntr scenes are viewed from the mc's perspective and I plan to add a lot of ntr content in future

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
guttermind spoil more of Alice, nao! I need my virtual goddess fix and only Alice seems to be worthy. Also patreon, when? I'm making my own next week and would love to throw a dollar your way as well.
alright, I'll share one teasing screenshot but that's about it :-D
Screenshot (17).png

But seriously, i spent a lot of time rewriting the story to add a couple of side characters so i don't have much content to share right now.
Screenshot (19).png Screenshot (18).png

Looking forward to see your game:BootyTime:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes