[S>Composer] Paid Full Time Musician Looking for Projects to work on.

RevionBel

Mar 2, 2020
Hello, I'm RevionBel and I'm a full time musician and I'm a commission worker looking to join a few projects at the moment

I'm good at making music in various styles, although I am best at Orchestral I can also do Rock, Electronic, and More.
I Charge 80$ per full song via PayPal. Each track is exclusive to the one who buys it and is generally between 1:30 - 2 minutes long.

I prefer contact on Discord at revionbel (or with my old username Revionbel#6012 if discord still allows that to be used). If that doesn't work for you please message me on this site and I'll see about working on whatever platform you wish (Skype, TS, etc..)

My SoundCloud contains samples of songs I've made before if you would like to see my previous work.

Last edited:

RevionBel

Mar 2, 2020
New Samples on the Soundcloud including:

Don’t Turn Back : a Synthwave Song,
Deal In! : a (mildly) Jazz Song,
Call of the void : a Orchestral Metal Boss Fight Esk Song,

And More

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
New Samples on the Soundcloud including:

Don’t Turn Back : a Synthwave Song,
Deal In! : a (mildly) Jazz Song,
Call of the void : a Orchestral Metal Boss Fight Esk Song,

And More
Wow.. Call of the void is Magnificent! And the rest of your samples are great too (y)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Thanks! Call of the void is probably the best song ive made yet in my own opinion, closely followed by dont turn back.
I keep "Call of the void" in a loop because I really enjoy it :) . Unfortunately, I have not developed my own game yet, but I would like to contact you on Discord to know more about how we can co-operate together in the future. Is it fine with you?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Hey Revion, I'm developing a game and using only licensed, paid music. I might be interested in hearing some more of what you've got. I'm not so much interested in the electronic stuff, but I did hear some things that piqued my interest. Particularly TDK Tense, and We'll Meet Again. If you have more samples from your library that are similar to these, I might be interested in some commissions. See my sig for the game I'm doing, as well as the link to my discord, if you're still available.

RevionBel

Mar 2, 2020
New Samples on the Soundcloud from Various Commissioned songs from the games A New Dawn by VNAnon and Dominus et Servi: MOS by SuccubusSoftware.
Looking for More Commissions to work on at the moment feel free to contact me.

Last edited:

RevionBel

Mar 2, 2020
Another bump to let people know that im still open for more work. I may only take a handful more before I close commissions temporarily

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Another bump to let people know that im still open for more work. I may only take a handful more before I close commissions temporarily
Can you make a short bgm like "The Yennifer theme" from The Witcher 3. (romantic type)

RevionBel

Mar 2, 2020
Can you make a short bgm like "The Yennifer theme" from The Witcher 3. (romantic type)
I believe I should be able to if im looking at the correct song. Please message me on discord and we can talk more about this! Revionbel#6012