Seeking Games where you bang your wife's or girlfriend's daughter (not incest)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I recently played Family Man and I kinda dig the step daughter fantasy. Are there any good games where you bang your steap daughter?

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
My Sweet Neighbors is the game for you, with a few caveats:
1- You and your GF daughters are falling in love, and the two love stories go in parallel. While you bang the mom there isn't actual sex with the daughter, but the seduction process (with you helping the young lady to discover her sexuality) is very fap-worthy imo.

2- The game, while having a lot of content, isn't finished and never will be, at least by the original author.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Shadows over Manston (fiancee's daughter is one of romanceable or better to say corruptible characters), and Depraved Awakening (Judy is daughter of an ex, from first marriage)

Last edited:

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
You can also look at Polarity. It has 2 pairs of mother/daughter duos that are introduced and all 4 of them show sexual interest towards MC. I haven't played in a while so I don't know if there's a lot of sexual content for the daughers.
For Noemi's daughter you have some fully nudes, masturbations and oral sex. For Lyana's only nude and mild teasing. The latter though has the potential for some incest since the daughter is clearly displaying some sort of sexual attraction towards her mother. Not sure this path will be developed though.

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
did you buy it?
can you somehoe give it to me?
Nah pirated it via some site the whole game was in jap you will have to translate it via translator+++ I think that's the name of the software. The game is rpgm and with a no story to little