Seeking Games with cockfucking or docking?

cilker

Nov 30, 2022
Hi everyone, just another guy with weird fetishes here. I've looked for similar threads, even posted in one of them to get recommendations, but the problem is I noticed when you mention urethral penetration most people think of sounding or putting fingers or sex toys inside the urethra. That's not really what I was looking for.

I'm looking for games that have the cockfucking kind of urethral penetration. Where a guy or futa fucks another futa's cock. Especially if they both cum at the same time, which is something that never happens in animations. Alternatively I also love docking. If anyone can recommend me any games with cockfucking or docking I would be really grateful.

Reactions: spodermen

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
All we really got is one scene in bound by lust, and some stuff in lilith's throne (gotta turn on the urethral stuff in settings for lilith's throne, in sexual settings i believe), a bit of a rather rare fetish in games id say

cilker

Nov 30, 2022
I know. What can I say, I'm one of those people cursed with a fetish very few are into.

Derv_

Jul 27, 2023
All we really got is one scene in bound by lust, and some stuff in lilith's throne (gotta turn on the urethral stuff in settings for lilith's throne, in sexual settings i believe), a bit of a rather rare fetish in games id say
Which one the docking scene from bound by list. I can't seem to find it

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
Which one the docking scene from bound by list. I can't seem to find it
its with ananth (or whatever her name may be) if i recall, its later within but its during the midnight thing when you get the option to bring her in instead of just sleeping which you can get the choice to dock her

Reactions: Derv_

Derv_

Jul 27, 2023
its with ananth (or whatever her name may be) if i recall, its later within but its during the midnight thing when you get the option to bring her in instead of just sleeping which you can get the choice to dock her
Can you screenshoot it?

Inebar

Jan 21, 2023
I know. What can I say, I'm one of those people cursed with a fetish very few are into.
It seems there is sextoys and fanfictions for it so devs will look into it soon i guess. We can give the suggestions on their Discord.

cilker

Nov 30, 2022
It seems there is sextoys and fanfictions for it so devs will look into it soon i guess. We can give the suggestions on their Discord.
Considering how incredibly rare it is to find animations of games that involve this, I'm not too hopeful :(