• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Is there any drama in any of the routes? It seems like it's a slow slice of life story.

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
It's just me that i can't play the game after the name select appear
You can just click YES (after confirm) and choose an another font from the list and click "decide" to continue. (Don't click NO)

OR you can install "font02.ttf" from game folder.

Lilionona

Apr 20, 2020
are the all route english patch? Last time played this around feb 29 yuzuki route have hiccups

Mar 30, 2024
You guys have no idea how annoying it was to wait for the full translation of this game (because imo this is one of the best pure love games - if we are talking about a simpler slice-of-life sort of deal). I gave up about three years ago and played with MTL.

Sister route has a really good first half, but goes downhill after high school. It's not bad, just kinda boring. Read it with MTL so it prob had a negative impact, don't remember everything.

The route with the Canadian girl is really good, mostly because exchange student gimmick isn't that common.

Figure skating route is... fine.

For the life of me I can't remember Hinata's route.

MOMIJI BEST GIRL. It's kinda basic, but:

degd6wx-20effeb1-36f2-45be-bee1-440f20cf22db.png

Need to replay it.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
You guys have no idea how annoying it was to wait for the full translation of this game (because imo this is one of the best pure love games - if we are talking about a simpler slice-of-life sort of deal). I gave up about three years ago and played with MTL.

Sister route has a really good first half, but goes downhill after high school. It's not bad, just kinda boring. Read it with MTL so it prob had a negative impact, don't remember everything.

The route with the Canadian girl is really good, mostly because exchange student gimmick isn't that common.

Figure skating route is... fine.

For the life of me I can't remember Hinata's route.

MOMIJI BEST GIRL.
You say its one the best but you make it sound about a seven or seven and a half.

Reactions: Totally Pure Games
Mar 30, 2024
You say its one the best but you make it sound about a seven or seven and a half.
Guess I should have said "Tone work's" rather than this game itself. They are a league above most devs for pure love stuff.

Hoshi Ori is the best one (Touko, Rika and Sora routes are so good)
Giniro is second best
Hatsukoi is third best (Runa and Maya are highlights, Kyou is insanely dumb but fun)

The issue with Tone Work's - they always have a couple of routes that are such stinkers it kinda brings the overall game down.

But the routes they do well really get your heart throbbing.

Gfoxx2

Jan 2, 2018
Finally. A fully translated pure love VN where I can date a Canadian. What a time to be alive.

SakiUoU

Jan 29, 2022
Does anyone know why my game looks really bad? It looks like the image quality is in 360p and I don't know why.

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
Does anyone know why my game looks really bad? It looks like the image quality is in 360p and I don't know why.
Play with your resolution in advanced>. I have it fullscreen at 1280x720 and it's fine.

Also, is there pregnancy content for all the girls?

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
VNDB doesn't even include the pregnancy tag, so what's the actual pregnancy content of this game?

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
Not really, I can play on my 4K monitor with ease
Screenshot 2024-05-07 095539.jpg

I put it as thumbnail to avoid image load slowing down your browsing experience on this site

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote