• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Girlfriend [v0.45] [By Paola]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MikeOG

So far (V0.45)
    this game is a great cuckold AVN. It has great looking LIs, it goes straight to the point of what you wanna see in a NTR games, nice renders and enough content to know what the game is about and what you will see in the future.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Bigsy1

Nice game for those who into the NTR /Cuck/Cheating genre of AVNs.
    The English is a bit problematic and it clearly not the Dev native tongue(I think he is Italian) but the dialog is serviceable for the premise of the game.
    The LIs are varied and hot and I think this game has a lot of promise.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

InfamousBT14

Girlfriend is an AVN between a couple and their journey to navigate their relationship through the boyfriend's interest in NTR. This is primary an NTR AVN where most of the choices delve around NTR but also branches to other interesting story linesand it looks like possible the male MC being a bull as well.

Let me just say for the first release, the amount of content is very satisfying and has left even wanting more! The female protagonist is a very endearing partner and understanding who clearly loves his partner which makes the NTR that more sweeter. The models are also very good and great eye candy. I do love the interesting love triangles across the characters that sets up super exciting stories and scenarios in the future.

So for my constructive feedback for this game would be the poor QOL and sex scenes. The texts in the AVN can be are bold with an outline which makes it a bit uneasy on the eye to read and different colour texts, in my opinion the developer can make the text black and normal and it would improve the readability of the AVN. Another great feature would be having a back button to be more visible. Last feedback is the sex scenes, I understand it is the first release but the sex scenes seemed rush with 1-2 lines during the sex scene with a few stop-motion animations.

Despite the setbacks, the story and characters are still very exciting that definitely kept me horny reading the VN. In the future I can easily see being an great NTR game. Will put this on my watch list for future updates!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

manani

□ Attention Cuckold Road! I guess those Madame Web lines don't sound so bad anymore after playing this (said jokingly).
    This game is bundle of weird decisions. The age that doesn't make sense at all, the rushed weird cuckolding introduction, brackets to convene emotions instead of writing lines better, the routes and points outline that are on by default and make the game very mechanical, description for different game in OP, the forced cuckold route even if you choose to avoid that route (and I say it as someone that enjoys NTR), MC walking home in office clothes and calling names every man his GF shows her ass, those tabs around every line and also spaces in brackets.
    Biggest drawback is poor writing and that's something I have little hope can be improved ( sad ). □
  5. 1.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

I gave this game 5 stars at the beginning, it gave me good sensations, a good starting point, true graphically it brings errors in the size of the characters' heads, but overall it seemed like an NTR game with interesting innovations, but to my disappointment, the new Update forces me to use one star, all my good impressions have fallen, a story of continuous orgies, of minestrone, everyone fucks everyone, moralistic mothers and daughters in front of the usual loser and idiot husbands, to then be sluts, but the daughter she beats them all, in just one update she has become the most useless protagonist of a story, just a whore who gives it to anyone, her ex, her ex's uncle, her ex's father, the moving workers, hahahaahah, and it made me laugh when in bed with the idiot boyfriend it was offensive to talk about his ex, hahahaha..
  6. 5.00 star(s)

worldkaiser

An amazing game to NTR and sharing/cuckolding genre lovers!! no beating around the bush with meaningless dialogues. The story is simple and very straight forward (yes we've seen it for the millions of times before but it just works!) + There is few unexcepted small twists that I personally enjoyed :)

Can't wait for the next updates!!!