AtomBomb761

Mar 12, 2018
Looks pretty good so far. The art style during most scenes are simplistic but not too bland. environment looks good but cant shake the feeling that it is somehow ai made (correct me if im wrong). The quick acess location changer in the bottom left is confusing and should be reworked or just make the location menu in the top right be more obvious. I love the messenger/group chat feature, hoping for it to be developed further since its a great way to show the personality and extra art of the girls.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
*looking at the the preview images*
Why is Kiriko 30? In-game she's 21. What was the reason to age her?

DarkKat

Sep 16, 2018
They said they "realized [they] were growing at a rate where they felt it necessary before legal issues"
Not to mention they've always wanted to release the game on Steam and didn't want to waste resources developing two versions with varied art.

PoliceMan34

Dec 20, 2023
Looks pretty good so far. The art style during most scenes are simplistic but not too bland. environment looks good but cant shake the feeling that it is somehow ai made (correct me if im wrong). The quick acess location changer in the bottom left is confusing and should be reworked or just make the location menu in the top right be more obvious. I love the messenger/group chat feature, hoping for it to be developed further since its a great way to show the personality and extra art of the girls.
yes they said pretty much all background art is AI generated but they plan to change that to handmade eventually

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Did I miss these three scenes or do they not exist? Game says I've finished everyone's available content but the way these three are positioned in between others make me think I missed something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
my biggest problem is the whole "deepen your relationship with..." thing. it offers no tips on how to do that or if it's supposed to be the end of the current build, maybe just say To Be Continued instead of that otherwise we're wasting time on a pointless endeavor

DcD313

Aug 16, 2017
I have to ask, why is the Anna rape in the game? It serves no purpose beyond making a player potentially disgusted/creeped out with the character.

At least the Mercy one had a flimsy hand-wavy reason but the Anna one is just...

I stopped playing there, is there more like this in game? Because several tags seem to conflict with the mc is just a breathing-dildo vibe this is giving off.

Reactions: nyex117

burner090909

Jun 18, 2021
Did I miss these three scenes or do they not exist? Game says I've finished everyone's available content but the way these three are positioned in between others make me think I missed something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're variations of the Mei scene depending on which outfit you bought.

Reactions: Gmeng and junior366
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes