Dumbass65

Oct 24, 2022
I just don't.... know what to do. I cant enter the upper floor right/left doors and on the lower floor left side is absolutely nothing besides a safe spot and right side doors are locked? I can only walk around the whole map with nothing happening. Is there no sex content yet or is the game just bugged for me?
The game has a lot of bugs , you need to enter the first room on the left , save, enter the other door on the left , get the note on the table, there , you need to interact with the drawer to the left of the door , you'l get a key , use the key to open the locked door next to the three painting and there you get acces to another side of the house that i still need to check out, i don't understand some triggers but the sadako lady sometimes is way too active

Dumbass65

Oct 24, 2022
The game has a lot of bugs , you need to enter the first room on the left , save, enter the other door on the left , get the note on the table, there , you need to interact with the drawer to the left of the door , you'l get a key , use the key to open the locked door next to the three painting and there you get acces to another side of the house that i still need to check out, i don't understand some triggers but the sadako lady sometimes is way too active
also i found a bug in the second part of the house where if you exit the save room you may come out of the main entrance of that part of the house
also anyone else getting a black screen after enering the single locker in the second part?

Last edited:

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I got in a closet in the right room and this happens. I can't even quit the game after words. Calling this game barebores would be a vast understatement 1685811350273.png

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
also i found a bug in the second part of the house where if you exit the save room you may come out of the main entrance of that part of the house
also anyone else getting a black screen after enering the single locker in the second part?
I also got a black screen. Did you alt+enter into fullscreen?

Seiso Police

May 28, 2023
Not gonna lie, i thought this was the release post for the other game that the developer from succubus affecttion was doing but never found about the post talking about that game.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Yes, when the game was not only not tested, but not even launched by the developer. Even without taking into account the periodic black screens and freezes, the balance is frankly bad. The first monster is too active and there is often no time to react to its actions. The interaction time with doors is too long, and with cabinets it is ridiculously huge. If it takes as long to open a door as it takes to hide in a closet, why do we need closets at all?

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
It think it'll be a very good game, it just needs sounds and not all the crashes and black screens. Hope they release it soon

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Damn, yet another sidescrolling pixel horror/monster girl shota reverse rape game. I've had enough...

...of warming up! Let's GOOOOO!
Haha, my thoughts exactly, i love these types of H-games S2

I just hope the dev iron out the bugs, as this game definitely has potential

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes