II'm creating a character, I wanted to know if it's becoming acceptable or not...

JonnyBGud

Oct 11, 2023
I'm creating a character, I wanted to know if it's becoming acceptable or not..., I'm thinking of making games, I think I wanted to make her as the protagonist of a game where you have to escape from goblins, and then I'd have to make the models of the goblins 2.jpg

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'm creating a character, I wanted to know if it's becoming acceptable or not..., I'm thinking of making games, I think I wanted to make her as the protagonist of a game where you have to escape from goblins, and then I'd have to make the models of the goblins View attachment 3645584
I don't really play FMC games but
  1. Work on nipple shape
  2. eyelashes are looking absurd, look for shape online
  3. A bit more feminine face imo but it's your choice.
  4. It looks like she never had any pubic hair. Even if you want to keep it clean at least keep some trace of hair imo but it's your choice.
  5. Different Hair style that matches/suit her facial structure, even if you want to use short hair.
  6. Don't make character stiff looking, work on posing and angles

Reactions: JonnyBGud

JonnyBGud

Oct 11, 2023
Thanks, I'm still going to make severe changes, I was afraid to show it because of these things of proportion and a kind of generic face, but I don't know.. I could just put another head hahah, but I think it's good for me to show it so I know what I'm going to have to change