• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Alex needs to eat more cake. Her butt is so tiny.
even tho Alex isn't my ideal looks I wouldn't change a thing about her there isn't enough pettie LI out there.

The problem with Alex butt is not that it's too small.
There are a few renders where I thought "WTF, why is the butt so big?!" (and so small, like here).

Her butt is fine, it's silly Daz.
Daz uses so called "corrective morphs" that are applied if you bend/rotate the body.
These morphs are used to make it look more natural - or at least that was the plan.

With a standard Genesis 8 character they are working, more or less.
When you change the character (make the G8 10% shorter, for example), the morphs don't adjust and lead to what you see.
Same problems with legs and so on.

I could fix that......... give me a few weeks to adjust the morphs to Alex body :rolleyes:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
There are a few renders where I thought "WTF, why is the butt so big?!" (and so small, like here).

Daz uses so called "corrective morphs" that are applied if you bend/rotate the body.
These morphs are used to make it look more natural - or at least that was the plan.

When you change the character (make the G8 10% shorter, for example), the morphs don't adjust and lead to what you see.

I could fix that......... give me a few weeks to adjust the morphs to Alex body :rolleyes:
there is nothing wrong with her butt. I'd wear it as a hat.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023

Daz can be a shit like that some of the bends especially can be a nightmare to work with.

Reactions: badtimetales

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

I truly did not mean any thing by saying that. Some women just have small butts. I do not have any room to talk, my mother put noassatall in my bottle as a baby.

• Haha

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Alex was the reason I tried this game in the first place. I was drawn to her petite figure and sexy hair style.
I'm so sick of games were all the women have huge tits and arses the size of melons.

Isa and I are eventually going to show Alex just how beautiful she is when we lick, kiss and caress her sexy body all night.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Alex was the reason I tried this game in the first place. I was drawn to her petite figure and sexy hair style.
I'm so sick of games were all the women have huge tits and arses the size of melons.

Isa and I are eventually going to show Alex just how beautiful she is when we lick, kiss and caress her sexy body all night.
CDN media

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
It's not my fault I can't help myself. Even just thinking about them kissing gets me wild.

Seriously though that doesn't happen often for me I mean I'll say horny stuff in threads but for this game I actually am horny for sex scenes.
Most games I just skip past them but you couldn't keep me from watching if Alex and Isabella make out in the future.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Not gonna lie I didn't like Alex's hair on my first playthrough but im supper picky when it comes to short hair. But I did love her pettie figure not enough LI have Pettie builds in these games but she wasnt what made me try this game. I recall seeing either a banner image or a preview render and Isa had a certain look or expression on her face that had me curious to try this game. I'm glad I did it's one of my favorites. With that being said on my 2nd playthrough I grew to actually love Alex's hair funny that sometimes you need a second playthrough to have a change of opinion.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Not gonna lie I didn't like Alex's hair on my first playthrough but im supper picky when it comes to short hair. But I did love her pettie figure not enough LI have Pettie builds in these games but she wasnt what made me try this game. I recall seeing either a banner image or a preview render and Isa had a certain look or expression on her face that had me curious to try this game. I'm glad I did it's one of my favorites. With that being said on my 2nd playthrough I grew to actually love Alex's hair funny that sometimes you need a second playthrough to have a change of opinion.
Originally I tried it because I love petite girls who have short hair but soon after playing knew I loved Alex for her personality not just her looks.
And one Isabella's character arc is caught up I'll love her just as much I think.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
for it's not the appearance at all, I just love how her character is written... I like her looks as well, but it's just a combination of things

Reactions: Jarulf and Joshy92

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
for it's not the appearance at all, I just love how her character is written... I like her looks as well, but it's just a combination of things
yeah probably why I had a change of opinion cause appearance doesn't really matter to me once I get to know the character. I only kind of use appearance to decide who I go after first unless something else draws my attention else where. Tho I will say good facial expression can be just as important sometimes as ive seen games draw me towards a LI because of their facial expression.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I'm glad we agree Alex is hot both in looks and personality.
Everytime I talk about these two beauties it makes me want to play the latest update but I'll hold off until it's on steam.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes