5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Watched the new video, while it still has jackerman's usual polish I can't help but notice that the newer animations all basically have no cum inflation and barely any fluid physics if at all, seems pretty disappointing.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
I'm sorry, at this point no models of Mom June have been created to be perfected by AI. But when something new comes out I'll post it.
It's sad, but I'm a fan. So I could give you a couple things. If you want to do her, just tell me what you need and thanks for your reply.:)

ymx888

May 29, 2023
Will Jackerman use female femdom positions in MW3? For example, riding positions, Amazon positions, I think there are enough missionary positions and doggy style positions in 1-2 episodes. I hope friends who have been subscribing for a long time can leave these words for me on his account. Thank you very much.

Steuan

Formerly 'Zerdusch'
May 3, 2024
The future plan for after MW is complete (a 4th part is planned), is a smaller besti themed game, and a larger town of milfs/incest themed game.
What kind of games is he planning? Unreal Engine games like Animopron's Beasts in the Sun or simple AVNs made with Ren'py? :unsure:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
What kind of games is he planning? Unreal Engine games like Animopron's Beasts in the Sun or simple AVNs made with Ren'py? :unsure:
No idea, this is veeery far into the future to hazard a guess.

Why he doaent do B/S videos?
And that is?

EDIT: Figured it out later, presuming this is meant to be brother/sister. Pretty easy answer, no one’s tried anything like that. The only incest content we’ve been getting is mom/son

Ironically, as much as we’re waiting for MW3, it’ll be the first to throw a hot aunt into the mix

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Guys,
Just to update the information and put the image below in its rightful place, bla bla bla...
At the time this image appeared here on the forum in the offtopic thread (because this one was closed), the possibility was considered that it was an image created by a fan. Someone, I don't remember who, claimed it was a fan's creation. The image was also not posted in the FAN ART thread (because at the time the thread was also closed).
The possibility of her being part of Mother's Warmth Chapter 3 was also considered.

Well, I discovered some information about the image.

It was published by Jackerman in August 1, 2020 just to introduce the character Damon. Therefore, well before the release of MW1 and MW2.

- Mother's Warmth Chapter 1 was only released on April 4, 2021.
- Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 was released on November 2, 2021.
- Mother's Warmth Chapter 3 should be released in 2024 ( LATEST NEWS ABOUT - HERE) - if the world doesn't end before... or 2025, 2026...

MW3-9.png

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Mr. Weeaboo
What can you tell us about the Latina Catwoman character from the Selina's Sabotage video?

Was the crazy idea of making a villainous Catwoman character with a horse's dick conceived through fan voting and choice?
The idea was to create the first FUTA character in the Jackerman universe?

View attachment 3650197

If I understand correctly, the villain calls herself "Clayface" or "Lady Clay".
What does the ass have to do with the pants?

What does Latina Catwoman have to do with the character Clayface (Cara-de-Barro in PT-BR)?
I don't understand why she calls herself Clayface.

View attachment 3650195
In the video, Catwoman identifies her assailant as , but the other character clarifies that she's actually - another character with Clayface's powers, but a woman. (Younger and/or gender-swapped counterparts to established characters are a common thing in American superhero comics, especially DC - for probably the most famous example, see Supergirl, but there's also Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, both a Batgirl and a Batwoman, and so on. Maybe not as common with villains, but certainly not unheard-of. ETA: can't believe I didn't think of Harley Quinn for a villain example, she's actually probably more famous than Supergirl at this point, but she's also grown well beyond just being Joker's Joker-but-a-girl sidekick/lover.) In either case, the Clays are shapeshifters, so one of them taking the form of "Catwoman but with a horse cock" is well within their power set, if not their canonical sexual proclivities. It's also not surprising that someone who knows about them would assume that's what they were looking at when they saw another "themself" walking around.

Last edited:

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
In the video, Catwoman identifies her assailant as , but the other character clarifies that she's actually - another character with Clayface's powers, but a woman. (Younger and/or gender-swapped counterparts to established characters are a common thing in American superhero comics, especially DC - for probably the most famous example, see Supergirl, but there's also Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, both a Batgirl and a Batwoman, and so on. Maybe not as common with villains, but certainly not unheard-of. ETA: can't believe I didn't think of Harley Quinn for a villain example, she's actually probably more famous than Supergirl at this point, but she's also grown well beyond just being Joker's Joker-but-a-girl sidekick/lover.) In either case, the Clays are shapeshifters, so one of them taking the form of "Catwoman but with a horse cock" is well within their power set, if not their canonical sexual proclivities. It's also not surprising that someone who knows about them would assume that's what they were looking at when they saw another "themself" walking around.
What an excellent explanation full of references!
The Hulk avatar on his profile really does justice to the choice. Who else could solve this mystery?

I think a lot of people watched the Selina's Sabotage video and didn't even make the right connections or just didn't care to know.

Thank you ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny , now I can sleep peacefully because I finally know the story behind the character and especially because she called herself "Lady Clay".

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes