Aug 18, 2017
1636226797394.png

Source:
Title:
Author:

Genre​

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
This seems nice and is a TyranoBuilder game so translation should be possible. There's likely at least one text-hooking program that'll work and Translator++ says it can handle Tyrano games, though my 30-minute MTL attempt ended up being pretty buggy.

Here's a JP copy of the game on .

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
This seems nice and is a TyranoBuilder game so translation should be possible. There's likely at least one text-hooking program that'll work and Translator++ says it can handle Tyrano games, though my 30-minute MTL attempt ended up being pretty buggy.

Thank you :) I wish I knew how to translate honestly I would do it. :(

Harold Dennis

Jun 13, 2021

How can you translate it?, I have spent many time translate this game but i literally didnt get any result when inject the translated script. Can you tell me how did you translate it? I dont know what i do wrong, i done like this, Translator++ -> Extract the game.exe to get data,etc, after that i can translate the Game, Then the mtl has translated all of it and some of the scripg i have actually translated, but when im injecting the script when i load the games there is no translation what i have done wrong? Sorry for bad english

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Harold Dennis It's been a few months so I don't actually remember what I did, but I know that translating everything with Translator++ is a bad idea since that will always break something. My recommendation is to find someone who successfully translated a TyranoBuilder game, ask what they did, and hope the response isn't "I built some custom tools."

Harold Dennis

Jun 13, 2021
Harold Dennis It's been a few months so I don't actually remember what I did, but I know that translating everything with Translator++ is a bad idea since that will always break something. My recommendation is to find someone who successfully translated a TyranoBuilder game, ask what they did, and hope the response isn't "I built some custom tools."
Okay thank you. So i should get a tyrano trasnlator right? Not the Translator++, yeah i agree with you sometimes translator break some of my games. And couldnt be played and i need to search what i have done wrong in the translation script. Okay thank you.