Mar 15, 2023
1download
2enter skip all scene
3go straight to closet woman toilet
4open second door and the second door count from the last
5enjoy

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Is anyone else having a black background on the scenario where all you can see is the ground and doors?

Edit* Also, I'm really fcking lost. I found 3 keys, 1 with a blue tag, 1 with a green tag with the letter A on it and 1 with the number 1 on it (which I guess is the master key for patient rooms on the 1st floor. Lots of locked doors on 2nd floor and on the 1st floor the green and blue doors are close, plus the gated door.
I got 1/3 of a password, no idea where to get the rest and it seems re-entering rooms lets you keep on grabbing the keys and the password paper...

Edit** Well, I read from DLSite product page that there's quite a lot of bugs when you save and load quite a bit and it seems the only way is to start the game over. I just did that and I was able to interact with a door on the 2nd floor that I couldn't before and now I got the master key for the patient rooms on the 2nd floor...

Last edited:
Reactions: fapguy13

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Just finished the game. It seems a bit stale, but the cg's not bad nevertheless.
According to the dev more updates will come in order to add more h additions to it.

Reactions: Jurn_bews

Jurn_bews

Mar 15, 2023
Just finished the game. It seems a bit stale, but the cg's not bad nevertheless.
According to the dev more updates will come in order to add more h additions to it.
Yeah there still lot of bug like the back ground gone or monster dont die(i dont know it bug or feature but sometimes i need to shoot mosquitoes 2 time) and yeah can’t open A door bug

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Also how to up date the game when the new patch out?
Just download the new version and replace the files I guess. The save files are in the game folder, so I'm hoping to be able to use them on the new versions to come, bearing in mind that saves are currently broken, so expect the unexpected :KEK:

Reactions: Jurn_bews

Jurn_bews

Mar 15, 2023
I
Just download the new version and replace the files I guess. The save files are in the game folder, so I'm hoping to be able to use them on the new versions to come, bearing in mind that saves are currently broken, so expect the unexpected :KEK:
I dont really mind about save file when i can speed run all thing

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
No.full japan even dev cant really cant speak english he use google translate but you dont really have to read them tho the key item already say a lot
Well then im going to give this game a break for now,Im in no hurry to play.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote