• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Net-Conner

Aug 6, 2019
You can't have a Gravity Falls game with a multiverse and not have Rick and Morty, and Star Vs. Forces of Evil characters in it.

Reactions: Nyopan

cryptob

Feb 22, 2024
Nyopan for being an early relase very well done, I write to you reporting an issue as exposed in the following thread about the rendering on RPG Maker MV and the high refresh rate screens:

I'm a developer (even if not a game developer) and i fixed my own build modifying the rpgcore.js file myself with the logic exposed, I hope you find it helpful and helps you better up the game (if still in any development)

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Nyopan for being an early relase very well done, I write to you reporting an issue as exposed in the following thread about the rendering on RPG Maker MV and the high refresh rate screens:

I'm a developer (even if not a game developer) and i fixed my own build modifying the rpgcore.js file myself with the logic exposed, I hope you find it helpful and helps you better up the game (if still in any development)
Thanks, I will implement it to my game and test if it does not break anything.

Had some headaches with some plugins before breaking things that they were not even supposed to mess with in the first place, and the new update of my game will have a good bunch of custom events that could potentially break with something like this.

But if everything keeps working, I should leave it there!

Reactions: cryptob

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Did the crossover scene get fixed because the one with the holo live girls kept crashing for me last time I played this game.

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Did the crossover scene get fixed because the one with the holo live girls kept crashing for me last time I played this game.
I don't remember about this crashing being mentioned, I may have missed the comment, if you could explain it to me or quote me the bug, I could check it out.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I don't remember about this crashing being mentioned, I may have missed the comment, if you could explain it to me or quote me the bug, I could check it out.
Every time I went to the scene the game would tell me something was missing, but I redownloaded it multiple times.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes