• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The art and characters have my interest. I see you're fairly active on several platforms as well. Try not to burn out on the engagement. Will check back a few updates in, good luck.

Reactions: Nyopan and rKnight

Aikari

Jan 30, 2022
Hey dev! Pumped up effect is currently broken. Instead of increasing dmg it sets to very low value

Edit: Also i think after graveyard fight phone just breaks and won't open

Last edited:

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Hey dev! Pumped up effect is currently broken. Instead of increasing dmg it sets to very low value

Edit: Also i think after graveyard fight phone just breaks and won't open
Yeah, the effect is broken, since it is a minor bug, I will fix it for the next update.

You are the first to report this phone bug, I will look into it!

xmejorax

Dec 12, 2023
Okay, so, there's just one minor thing that kind of turns me off in these games, and that is that some progress with certain characters are locked behind the progress of other characters. Furthermore, in this case, it's locked behind literal rape, because, yes, you can hide it behind purification, but it's still rape, and honestly, it's not the fact that it's rape, it's the fact that I can't choose which girl I want to fuck first before I fuck anyone else.

Reactions: Nyopan and GrogGuy

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Okay, so, there's just one minor thing that kind of turns me off in these games, and that is that some progress with certain characters are locked behind the progress of other characters. Furthermore, in this case, it's locked behind literal rape, because, yes, you can hide it behind purification, but it's still rape, and honestly, it's not the fact that it's rape, it's the fact that I can't choose which girl I want to fuck first before I fuck anyone else.
Thanks, I've received a lot of feedback about my scenes being "rushed" and, in this case, forced onto the player.

I will revisit a few scenes from these past 2 versions in the future to rework a few things, so I will consider adding a different option on this case that you mentioned.

Reactions: xmejorax

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 3399326

Overview:
Lewd Falls is an adventure RPG with heavy inspiration by the Persona series.
The game is set in an alternative Gravity Falls universe and will contain characters from many different places!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Nyopan - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3399319 View attachment 3399320 View attachment 3399321 View attachment 3399322 View attachment 3399323 View attachment 3399324 View attachment 3399325
Wow its looks really good
i love to see Mabel gets raped in middle of the battle

Reactions: Nyopan

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Will Gura be getting one soon?
It may take a bit for her to get a scene, but she will!

Is there anything to do after defeating the vampire
This is the list of scenes available, if you got all of them and transformed Mabel into a magical girl, you did everything in the game for now!

how do i get to the party... :-/
is it in the game already?
Not yet, it is coming on 0.03!

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes