4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Does anyone have a save? I played the last update and got all content but for some reason I have to start all over again now

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Does anyone have a save? I played the last update and got all content but for some reason I have to start all over again now
its some compatibility issue. Dev said shouldn't be an issue in the future, but for now fresh start only. I don't got a save, just started the game, crashed, saw 12th page. XD

Reactions: MrTarch and Nyopan

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Reactions: brothermora

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
I love the thicc mabel design, it was a pleasant surprise to see when I first played, and I'm glad pacifica is getting some attention too, can't wait to see how their routes develop

febvi

Apr 25, 2020
After getting the third journal, what am I supposed to do to continue Mabels quest? If you skip out of the dialogue by accident you have no way of re-reading the journal even though it's in your inventory so now I'm just kinda stuck without directions...

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
After getting the third journal, what am I supposed to do to continue Mabels quest? If you skip out of the dialogue by accident you have no way of re-reading the journal even though it's in your inventory so now I'm just kinda stuck without directions...
After you get the third journal and go to sleep, on the next day someone will knock on your door, then you will have a new location to go when you try to leave the Mystery Shack area.

Reactions: febvi

febvi

Apr 25, 2020
After you get the third journal and go to sleep, on the next day someone will knock on your door, then you will have a new location to go when you try to leave the Mystery Shack area.
Right. I just figured from playing the older version that I'd maybe be able to do the transformation part of Mabels questline first or seperate to this new character. Thanks for quick reply <3

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Hey man can you provide a save where we start off with this update? As I mentioned in an earlier post I've already played the previous version but due to how the game is now, my old saves don't exist. I usually only have abt 1hr to play and really don't want to start over again

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Hey man can you provide a save where we start off with this update? As I mentioned in an earlier post I've already played the previous version but due to how the game is now, my old saves don't exist. I usually only have abt 1hr to play and really don't want to start over again
This update changed some of the earlier events of the game, like Takemi's encounter, Mabel and Calli's questlines...
So if I do provide a save, unfortunately you will miss a lot of things of this update.

Reactions: MrTarch
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes