Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[nameless]

Jan 10, 2024
I am trying to replace blaze's chest texture, but I'm having a bit of trouble since I don't know what else I have to do aside from extracting the pak file and editing textures to work properly in the game, can someone give me a tip?
Here's an example of what i've been trying lately:
download.gif

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
is there a reason for this or do they just not want to do it
Since I will be working on new game in which Asami will appear.

I am trying to replace blaze's chest texture, but I'm having a bit of trouble since I don't know what else I have to do aside from extracting the pak file and editing textures to work properly in the game, can someone give me a tip?
Here's an example of what i've been trying lately:
View attachment 3617300
First of all make sure that her color pallete is the same as in the oryginal sprite, then make sure your color mode is set to indexed. When you do that you can then export all frames and put them in game. The last things will be to download tool that will convert your data folder to .pak file.

Reactions: JJ8 and Beats9821

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Howdy, I added small update to game, namely some bug fix and also climax animation for some enemys in stage 7. On top of that I added small hints for secret in stage 4 and buttons for stage select that allows us to show bad and good ending. More about added stuff in change log.​

Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021

Howdy, I added small update to game, namely some bug fix and also climax animation for some enemys in stage 7. On top of that I added small hints for secret in stage 4 and buttons for stage select that allows us to show bad and good ending. More about added stuff in change log.​

Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bad and good ending? something i miss?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes