• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
okay buddy... you were absolutely right and it worked... even tho the scene nothing new same animation but thanks

tho now i am stuck with this new one...it says "Alexis should be active" - can you also help me out here?
Just talk with her.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Am I the only one who just wants them to polish and bugfix the game now instead of keep bloating the game with more content? Content is great but the game is insanely bloated and grindy due to that and they should focus on making the gameplay experience better instead.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Bug Report:
In a special birthday date give a gift which is an "once" item, it won't call the give_a_gift label, just call the use(item) directy, it cause the flags setting code of the item won't be called, but the item was tags as already have, and you can't give it again.

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
Am I the only one who just wants them to polish and bugfix the game now instead of keep bloating the game with more content? Content is great but the game is insanely bloated and grindy due to that and they should focus on making the gameplay experience better instead.
I like this game a lot but yeah it isn't very respectful to your time lol

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I like this game a lot but yeah it isn't very respectful to your time lol
The gameplay won't change, if you don't like the grind use the cheats and god mode, they are there for a reason...

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Trying to mod the game, but some of the rpyc files I can't decrypt. Even the online site grviewer.com doesn't work on some of them. As if a handful of the rpyc files are using different encryption versions or something related to ren'py versions. I would think ALL the same type of file in a ren'py game would all use the same encryption/algorithm/key/whatever.

I do know there are several .bat decrypters on this site, but I was really hoping to avoid downloading them or any other additional software to decrypt the rpyc files.

Sucks.

Last edited:

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Trying to mod the game, but some of the rpyc files I can't decrypt. Even the online site grviewer.com doesn't work on some of them. As if a handful of the rpyc files are using different encryption versions or something related to ren'py versions. I would think ALL the same type of file in a ren'py game would all use the same encryption/algorithm/key/whatever.

I do know there are several .bat decrypters on this site, but I was really hoping to avoid downloading them or any other additional software to decrypt the rpyc files.

Sucks.
try the lastest un.rpyc on github.com

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While some UI tweaks might come in handy (cannot think of a specific one though, except maybe the one introduced by a mod of calling and texting everybody available with one click), if by "gameplay experience better" you mean speeding things up I would disagree. I have somewhat of a "progress fetish" and like a slow but noticeable buildup, "getting to the point" to soon feels like the equivalent of "Whoopsie I'm first - you coming too?".

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The gameplay won't change, if you don't like the grind use the cheats and god mode, they are there for a reason...
Its only grindy because you refuse to adapt the gameplay to the amount of content. Back when the game had less content, the gameplay loop worked but now its just tiresome. It feels like you didn’t plan for the game to be this size and now, seeing the gameplay starting to fall through, you refuse to do anything about it in pure ignorance. ”Just use cheats” :KEK: GOTY game design.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2022
Does Samantha's reverse cowgirl scene (Revenge Path) actually get her pregnant?

I remember in the previous updates Samantha was able to get pregnant but it seems like after 97 refreshes (and more after I post this) she just can't seem to get pregnant

She is at 25% fertility (max for her w/o hung trait added on since she's infertile) plus the MC has the hung trait so it should be 37% and she is not on the pill as well.

Just want to know in case maybe this scene in particular is bugged or maybe the trigger isn't activated for this scene (since the wiki says she has a chance to get pregnant)

Will edit post if I either end up getting said impregnation pop up, or if I exceed too many attempts.

Edit: After many many retries (I honestly lost count after 177) I think I can safely say that at the moment, that the scene doesn't trigger the impregnation.
(I'm writing this 9 hours later from original post) (I didn't play for 9 hours straight... I fell asleep after 2hours)

Last edited:

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
Anyone know how to get this scene for BreeMC? My journal says the Dwayne path is fully done.

For MikeMC, does anyone know how to find Kat, Amy or Reona after their intro scenes?
1000040295.png

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Its only grindy because you refuse to adapt the gameplay to the amount of content. Back when the game had less content, the gameplay loop worked but now its just tiresome. It feels like you didn’t plan for the game to be this size and now, seeing the gameplay starting to fall through, you refuse to do anything about it in pure ignorance. ”Just use cheats” :KEK: GOTY game design.
I'll give you an ever better game design decision: if you don't like our game go play something else as i won't change what i do to please you :)
I have plenty of people who like what i do and i make my games for them.

Reactions: UncleUrdnot

Fabio2hr

Sep 16, 2019
It was "released 14 days early for subscribers" on the 17th

It's been 14 days

The JoiPlay dev Rwosan has been
"preoccupied with work"
which is why it took so long to get a Ren'Py 8.2 plugin update
Probably also why it hasn't rolled to beta yet

No worries
Latest JoiPlay
Ren'Py 8.2 plug in