• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
wait who's the other guy in pic 12 in the opening post
The boyfriend of another succubus. There is a 'shooting' competition (hence the dart boards across the room), where each succubus tries to charge up their partner then have them 'release' at the target; most accurate shot wins. There is no cross action here, Anna and the MC don't interact sexually with the other pair.

Reactions: name

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
gonna need a guide for that open section in night 2, not sure if I got all content despite replaying it 3 times

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
gonna need a guide for that open section in night 2, not sure if I got all content despite replaying it 3 times
Most non-mandatory runes are easy to obtain. You only really need to kill yourself several times in the same location to get them, either to see all events or to repeat a few ones several times.

The only exception is the trust rune, which requires you to go to the fountain twice while preserving a certain event (by allowing it to "cross over" and not killing yourself after getting it). Someone posted a guide on how to get it a few pages back.

If you want to get all achievements, there is a guide on how to do that on Steam. Getting all achievements + all the runes will ensure you've seen everything, I believe.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
This should not have a completed tag, Don't get me wrong this game is great and all but it's obviously still being made, this is like saying a multi-season game is completed when season 2 out of 5/7 came out the game ends with a "save her to carry over to night 3"
Now on to the runes and achievements. Is it possible to get the "Make a Show of trust", "Overcome a challenge" and "Help with a secret desire" runes in this version?
Also how do I make Anna the distraction instead of Jan? How do I "use death as an opportunity to help someone?" How do I get "tied someone up, kind of", "achieve a new high score in BBS with Anna", "Destroy the lazy balloon and confound a carnie" and finally "Carve the greatest pumpkin ever carved"

Reactions: Vilbrig

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is this complete? Description says three parts but it's night two and listed as complete.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
This should not have a completed tag, Don't get me wrong this game is great and all but it's obviously still being made, this is like saying a multi-season game is completed when season 2 out of 5/7 came out the game ends with a "save her to carry over to night 3"
Now on to the runes and achievements. Is it possible to get the "Make a Show of trust", "Overcome a challenge" and "Help with a secret desire" runes in this version?
Also how do I make Anna the distraction instead of Jan? How do I "use death as an opportunity to help someone?" How do I get "tied someone up, kind of", "achieve a new high score in BBS with Anna", "Destroy the lazy balloon and confound a carnie" and finally "Carve the greatest pumpkin ever carved"

You can get all the runes in a single playthrough.

As for the achievements, check the guide on Steam. It's quite thorough.

Pyksies

The Fae Agenda
Game Developer
Jul 22, 2020
The game is part 2 of a trilogy narrative. The 3 games - 2 released and 1 planned - are standalone titles, but the free first game was added to Night 2 for a complete package.

Night 2, being standalone, is Complete.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
The game is part 2 of a trilogy narrative. The 3 games - 2 released and 1 planned - are standalone titles, but the free first game was added to Night 2 for a complete package.

Thanks. I'll hold off then. I don't play incomplete stories any longer. Been burned too often by abandoned titles I get invested in.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017

thanks for the reply, still find it somewhat strange to give it a complete tag since your progress from night 2 will be carried to night 3, but as long as you don't need to play night 2 to play the next one it would make sense.

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Linux users: the Windows version for Night Two works fine once you fix the permissions. Extract the game and mark ./LoveSucks.sh and all binaries in ./lib/py3-linux-x86_64 as executable.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaimariy
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes