RPGM None Male daughters have no human rights in this town. They are toys for futanari sisters. [Cruelmy]

Nin10dope 64

Sep 29, 2019
ENG title : Male daughters have no human rights in this town. They are toys for futanari sisters.

JP title : この町では男の娘には人権はありません ふたなりお姉さん達のおもちゃです

LINK :

Description : Aoi, a boy who lives in a certain town, has never been from a privileged family. He has never had a father since he can remember, but he lives a strong life with his mother .Meanwhile, Aoi 's mother's friend "Kouhe" comes to the house. Even though she was a little wary, she gradually opened up to Kouhei's friendliness . He gave her permission to remarry, but that was the beginning of hell. At first, the married life was going well, but eventually, strains began to appear. Kouhei's mother, who was suddenly fired from her job, devoted herself to helping her find a new job, though she was surprised. However, Kouhei gradually becomes corrupt. He comes home late, drinks alcohol, and starts begging his mother for money. It turns out that Kouhe was in debt, and during the night when he was living in hiding, Kouhe came back with three stubborn men who seemed to have a connection with the debt collector. I propose to. While reluctant due to her age, she noticed Aoi who was sleeping in the same room with her. Although Aoi is a boy , it seems that she will sell for a high price because of her perverted personality . Contents of the work Aoi is sold and becomes a daughter of a man wandering around a mysterious town . Aoi runs through a town with nowhere to run, but there is one older sister who seems to be able to communicate with her ...? She was brought home by her sister and was then raped as a futanari. In addition, a policewoman who asked for help thrust a dick into her in the police box. She was caught by her sisters and raped with an anus.
・Reverse rape 3P while two futanari sisters dig anal
・ Shoplifting at a shop in town I was raped by an older sister who gathered away , and I was allowed to eat food by a futanari older sister, but I fell asleep as I fell asleep , and I was masturbating while being licked by a toy-loving older sister.
・Does anal sex with a strange futanari sister while searching for clues to escape
・Fails to escape and is violently gang raped by vulgar futanari

Sample pictures :
1680687623833.png 1680687644957.png 1680687870895.png 1680687892285.png 1680687910414.png 1680687929213.png

AverageBard

Feb 26, 2023
I was just about post a translation request about this game lol.

I can't attach the game due to the file being too big, so here is a MEGA link:

also, try to update the tags according to the template.

Nin10dope 64

Sep 29, 2019
I was just about post a translation request about this game lol.

I can't attach the game due to the file being too big, so here is a MEGA link:

also, try to update the tags according to the template.
No idea how to properly add tags and other things. If someone else wants to do so, I'm for it