4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Lesbian incest in your plans? Since we have multiple protagonists felt it worth asking.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Lesbian incest in your plans? Since we have multiple protagonists felt it worth asking.
Incest is in the plans, but it will not be in the next version. I didn’t think about lesbian, but this is a logical development of this tag. But this will definitely be optional. That is, you can skip it completely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That was a fun start, only complaint I have, I see someone else brought up is the lighting, bit hard to see some of the screens, but all and all, really was a nice way to intro this story, and wanting to see where this goes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this, and hope to see more!!!

Squishyx3

Aug 2, 2020
Game is missing a Son that also want to get into his Mom and Sis.
Ofc that's cuz im Team Son-Family. But hey Multiple protagonists always means its still possible.

Reactions: Rituf and tenki_b

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is this a multiple protagonists game?

Edit - Never mind I just saw the last part of the op.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2019
To be honest, I didn’t think in this direction.
Maybe like MC (or others) uses a Condom and with a Random Chance the Condom breaks and Impregnate the Girl or other way like Girl says she is on the pill but after couple of beer (alcohol) the Pill does not work or randomly works. would be a very funny and sexy suprise with the time.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
They took down my post. The most glorious post in all Kazakhstan! :p

Seriously, Dev....Write the script--the entire story, finish it. Then start working on periodic releases. Be nice in here even to those who berate you, but whatever you do, stop with the spoilers. Make your game the way you want it. Don't get pushed around by people that either like or dislike your game. Make your game.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Seriously, Dev....Write the script--the entire story, finish it. Then start working on periodic releases. Be nice in here even to those who berate you, but whatever you do, stop with the spoilers. Make your game the way you want it. Don't get pushed around be people that either like or dislike your game. Make your game.
My beautifully crafted meme was deleted, too :cry:

Agree with you, though. (y)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Should have checked the planned tags lol. Kinda liked the previous game, tho it wasnt anything special but was wondering why there was no updates for it, so its kinda sad it got replaced with this...

Anyway, not for me but for those who like corruption and any variation of fuckery, sadly no Netori here. Reading some planned content made me chuckle tho, aka son lol. Tags missing like Multiple Protags, Female Protagonist and Netorare, Netorase.
Not sure how far the unavoidable thing will be, but in 0.1 it is. As from what I played (all choices) - it doubles down to be more or less a typical NTR game focus, with the choice to avoid them somewhat but kinda leaves you with far less content. Dev himself posted/said sharing will be unavoidable so keep that in mind.

Models look good, mother and daughter. Found only one CG with grainy hair. Progress and character wise is kinda lacking like in the previous game, tho not what would make you hit the skip button.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017

Seriously, Dev....Write the script--the entire story, finish it. Then start working on periodic releases. Be nice in here even to those who berate you, but whatever you do, stop with the spoilers. Make your game the way you want it. Don't get pushed around by people that either like or dislike your game. Make your game.
Rightly said.

Reactions: tenki_b

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
VN Ren'Py Medical Special Care [v0.1] [10KI]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
signed up with the Dev, has a Monthly Calendar May as HQ wallpaper for Members, hope he brings it out monthly, love it.

Reactions: tenki_b

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Anal, Creampie, Exhibitionism, possibly Incest.
So, I assume this will be an NTR-focused one, judging by the thicc wife's reaction after her husband failed to make her cum and the plethora of ugly creeps anxiously waiting to try their luck with her and her daughter.:cautious:

Damn, I know the spark's inevitably gone after a while in all long-term relationships, with no exception, but failing to please a big booty woman like Eva is one damn big minus to a guy's rep and a surefire way to make her vulnerable to other guys' advances and make her cheat on her useless wimpy husband.:FacePalm:

There will also be scenes with Mia and Lisa.
Might wanna add the NTR tag as a planned tag to avoid any more confusion and future backlash, even if it's plain obvious this is the type of stuff the player should expect to see, especially with the main female characters who have their own POV. It helps in the long run, and this way, you can attract the attention of the audience you wanna cater to, instead of constantly having to explain why certain stuff's happening in the story like you did in your previous game thread.

Dont think I will be following this one considering your last game didn't last long. I much preferred the theme of the last game this one would seem like a clone to the game General Practitioner.
Same here. Karin, Lisa and Eva (especially her:love:) look great, but the MC looks and sounds like a big loser fapping to seeing his women get fucked by other guys cuz he himself can't get the job done. Nuff said.:WeSmart:

Gonna pass for now, occasionally check the renders till there's enough content with Karin, Lisa and Eva, and wish the dev the best of luck with this and their future projects.

Last edited:

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023

That's what I plan to do, but it's normal to improve it as development progresses if there are new ideas. (I didn't delete any messages)

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I saw a message that the Android version has problems with the text. But on my emulator everything is ok. I don't have an Android phone. If anyone had problems with Android (unreadable text), please attach a screenshot.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote