Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Tried the new .96 - I just get into a dark room/library and I can't move. Have all files, even the ones from the old game.
I used to be able to move around in a big room and pick encounters but not anymore.
Are you using any other mods? If you use the cheat mod this should be installed after that. Installing the gallery mod and then the cheat mod overwrites it.

Reactions: zlorfik

spider777

Oct 3, 2017
Tried the new .96 - I just get into a dark room/library and I can't move. Have all files, even the ones from the old game.
I used to be able to move around in a big room and pick encounters but not anymore.
I have the same problem. I used clean version without mods and started new game

zlorfik

Jun 7, 2020
Are you using any other mods? If you use the cheat mod this should be installed after that. Installing the gallery mod and then the cheat mod overwrites it.
No mods whatsoever, I don't know what's wrong - I've even tried downloading saves and starting from them, but no luck.
Spider777 has the exact same screen as I get. This really IS weird, I mean I just can't figure this out.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I've uploaded a new version with just the one folder so it's less confusing.

Reactions: zlorfik

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
Gentlemen, please help! I downloaded the gallery, moved and replaced the files from the internal archive folder. Anyway, upon entering the gallery, an anal scene with Lucy begins. No treatment works.

Reactions: Frnn59
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote