• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DJTEMPAH

May 17, 2017
Damn, what gets him banned so quick? The celebrity likenesses?
He had already been banned before but what he did was delete his old account and make a new one which is classed as ban evading. Don't know why he didn't just try to get unbanned instead.

thelastrider

Aug 12, 2022
oh hey that's my commission
How or where did you request it? I tried emailing Negisaray, but they never responded. I sent 2 follow ups each on different months to see if they're still interested in my concept, but they never replied.

If you guys think some of my edits are really hot, my concept I wanted Negisaray to do is even hotter.

LookAtEula

Mar 21, 2023
How or where did you request it? I tried emailing Negisaray, but they never responded. I sent 2 follow ups each on different months to see if they're still interested in my concept, but they never replied.

If you guys think some of my edits are really hot, my concept I wanted Negisaray to do is even hotter.
Have you tried their yahoo? That's where I got my commissions done from them.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Or maybe he just wasn't interested in the idea and ignored the emails. The guys from hentai-foundry who, with Negisaray's permission, make his commissions available there, have no such problems with contact. The last works are from the same person and the last one is from April 7. Maybe he just doesn't take more than one commission?

thelastrider

Aug 12, 2022
Maybe. It very well could be. Though I'm very curious because Negisaray's couple of recent artworks were very lacking tbh. The ones with Aayla Secura in there need to be redone or either replaced with better concepts. I don't know if it's just me and disliking the blue color on humanoids, but it could really be done better.

Don't laugh at my measly attempt at a concept and I'm no Negisaray, but here's my concept. I posted this on another forum at one point, but that forum got deleted.

concept.png

So my concept is of Wanda during the fight in the woods in The Avengers: Infinity War movie.

This concept happens immediately right after Thanos kills and pulls the infinity stone out of Vision. While Wanda is crying, Thanos goes up to her and says "I can bring your lover back, but you will have to do me a favor". And Wanda says "I will do anything for my love!" while tears are dripping down her face. Thanos pulls down his pants and gestures her to kneel down and give him a blowjob. Wanda reluctantly gave in and proceeded to get on her knees and give Thanos a blowjob.

Thanos was about to climax and as he does so, he cums into Wanda's mouth with 5 gallons of cum. Wanda gags and tries to pull away, but Thanos wasn't done. Thanos forces Wanda's head to come back into Thanos' crotch. As Wanda is struggling to breathe for air, she pulls back from Thanos' cum covered dick and creates a massive cum string similar to this, but a lot more thicker and bigger.

1715657614818.png

As Thanos is giving Wanda the best fucking of her life, Hulk walks in and sees what Thanos is doing to Wanda. Afraid of what Thanos did to Hulk on the ship, Hulk obeys to Thanos' orders. Thanos walks behind Wanda and starts to fuck her pussy. Thanos instructs Hulk to fuck Wanda's face some more and submissive as he is, he starts to smash Wanda's face with his dick super hard and super fast. Thanos starts to cum once again and pulls away from Wanda's ass. He has now cum'ed 5 more gallons of cum into Wanda. As he does so, he creates a gigantic cum stretch from Wanda's pussy and asshole to his groin area and dick. Hulk finally starts to climax and as Hulk does so, Hulk cums 5 more gallons into Wanda's mouth and even starts shooting all over her back side and onto Thanos. They both came so hard that their cum starts to create puddles of cum all over the forest ground. Thanos does 1 last hard stroke into Wanda's pussy creaming it like none other.

After Thanos finally fucks Wanda 1 last time, Thanos says "I will bring your lover back now". So Thanos brings Vision back to life only to force Vision to watch Thanos shove his cum covered dick into Wanda's mouth. Thanos wipes all of his cum onto Wanda's lips and Wanda walks over to Vision. Wanda softly asks Vision, "Do you still love me baby? If you do, give me a kiss. I love you so much." Vision angerly snowball kisses Wanda while Thanos and Hulk jacks off while watching Vision kiss Wanda with massive cum on her face.

The End.

Last edited:

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
This is not one Commission. You could easily make five or six works out of it. I'm not surprised he could be uninterested in such a large project.
I don't know. I think you'd have a better chance if you just asked for this part,
"And Wanda says "I will do anything for my love!" while tears are dripping down her face. Thanos pulls down his pants and gestures her to kneel down and give him a blowjob. Wanda reluctantly gave in and proceeded to get on her knees and give Thanos a blowjob"
And then asked for another commission based on the next paragraphs.
:unsure:

thelastrider

Aug 12, 2022
This is not one Commission. You could easily make five or six works out of it. I'm not surprised he could be uninterested in such a large project.
I don't know. I think you'd have a better chance if you just asked for this part,
"And Wanda says "I will do anything for my love!" while tears are dripping down her face. Thanos pulls down his pants and gestures her to kneel down and give him a blowjob. Wanda reluctantly gave in and proceeded to get on her knees and give Thanos a blowjob"
And then asked for another commission based on the next paragraphs.
:unsure:
Well honestly there’s a lot of options here really. There’s what you’re saying which is multiple commissions based on separate scenes. Then there’s another option where this can just be 1 complete commission where Hulk and Thanos came in Wanda.

What I posted could just be a backstory to that commission so folks don’t just go “Oh, Wanda fucking Thanos and Hulk, who’s idea was that? Boring.” So at least there’s a story behind why Wanda is getting fucked.

Then there’s the 3rd option which is to make a comic like theme kind of like what Negisaray did with the Jessica Alba - Fantastic 4 art. Have each scene be put in a comic strip and then the larger strip could be when both Hulk and Thanos came in Wanda. Then somewhere in the corner of the artwork have Wanda kissing Vision with the cum on her lip.

I don’t know. I can see it go many ways.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Well honestly there’s a lot of options here really. There’s what you’re saying which is multiple commissions based on separate scenes. Then there’s another option where this can just be 1 complete commission where Hulk and Thanos came in Wanda.

What I posted could just be a backstory to that commission so folks don’t just go “Oh, Wanda fucking Thanos and Hulk, who’s idea was that? Boring.” So at least there’s a story behind why Wanda is getting fucked.

Then there’s the 3rd option which is to make a comic like theme kind of like what Negisaray did with the Jessica Alba - Fantastic 4 art. Have each scene be put in a comic strip and then the larger strip could be when both Hulk and Thanos came in Wanda. Then somewhere in the corner of the artwork have Wanda kissing Vision with the cum on her lip.

I don’t know. I can see it go many ways.
When it comes to comic panels, even if everything was in one image, I would still calculate on his place the price for each scene separately. Anyway, each scene increases the working time significantly. The story is nice IF WRITTEN WELL, but I don't think it would be of any use to Negisarey. He doesn't write such things and honestly, such a wall of text sent in an e-mail may discourage someone from reading it.

LookAtEula

Mar 21, 2023
When it comes to comic panels, even if everything was in one image, I would still calculate on his place the price for each scene separately. Anyway, each scene increases the working time significantly. The story is nice IF WRITTEN WELL, but I don't think it would be of any use to Negisarey. He doesn't write such things and honestly, such a wall of text sent in an e-mail may discourage someone from reading it.
I agree with this, when I was commissioning pieces they were pretty straight forward without a whole story that goes with it. From what I have seen so far from some other commissions he did, there wasn't much of a story around it but I can be wrong.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
I agree with this, when I was commissioning pieces they were pretty straight forward without a whole story that goes with it. From what I have seen so far from some other commissions he did, there wasn't much of a story around it but I can be wrong.
Works commissioned by a person nicknamed Niala had added the story of the scene in the description on hentai-foundry. So there is a precedent.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote