• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Payback!? Touchinv!? A Crowded Train!! Mizuki Ichinomiya Edition [Final] [HalftoneDot]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
After I was laid off from the company I'd worked at for many years, I consoled myself by buying booze and having it on the commuter train I no longer needed to take.
Then, one day, a single girl appeared before me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-06
Release Date: 2023-12-23
Developer: HalftoneDot -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
After I was laid off from the company, I consoled myself by buying booze and having it on the commuter train.
Then, one day, a single girl appeared before me.
As a result of his hard work, our intrepid protagonist got his license while he was still employed. :sneaky:

bb2.gif
THX for the share...

EDIT:
image source?
License to Sleaze (Chikan no Licence)

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Speaking of train games, 300% Train Capacity from Beezlebub was such a great train molester game.. at least p1. for p2 they unfortunately tried to put in so much stuff that the endproduct looks unpolished and not enjoyable like p1.. a true pity...

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Quick question, is it official legit English or official AI English? I mean the dialogue, if it even had one. The picture above me make me think its official legit English (but not really because "Restore top/skirt???), but the main page pic is kinda sus. What is even Touchinv?

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Quick question, is it official legit English or official AI English? I mean the dialogue, if it even had one. The picture above me make me think its official legit English (but not really because "Restore top/skirt???), but the main page pic is kinda sus. What is even Touchinv?
TOUCHINV?!
Some new language translation quirk.
If it had been from a Russian game, it would have been "touchink".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zen0F1r5t
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes