Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Uggktux576

Oct 12, 2023
I mean don't get me wrong, I love good action scenes, but he kept teasing us and I think we all expected there to be an additional sex scene and end the movie somehow

ahallucination

Formerly 'ahalucination'
May 3, 2020
Yea I agree with a lot of what's been said on this thread, the violence is a complete boner killer! Also he should just wrap up this part of the story, make a teaser scene for the next thing and get this out the door, it's already like 15ish minutes of story, 15ish of sex, that's plenty.

Uggktux576

Oct 12, 2023
Yea I agree with a lot of what's been said on this thread, the violence is a complete boner killer! Also he should just wrap up this part of the story, make a teaser scene for the next thing and get this out the door, it's already like 15ish minutes of story, 15ish of sex, that's plenty.
Violence and sex can be a great combination if you do it right and he did but the problem that he He stretched the scene and gave it to match time Which he could have exploited with an excellent sex scene of the rough kind, if you understand what I mean, especially after we saw that Tina regained her strength, as if she had begun to dominate the monster, which I think many saw as something hot, and then he could finish it.

Reactions: Green83rry

JasonJustWe

Nov 11, 2021
I don't know what will happen in this wip
But i have a Serious question, do people here care about the story and the fights because it would have been possible to get an extra very good sex scene, but it went in this direction. I just wish we could get one more scene
Perhaps.., he's a Street Fight 6 professional player?! :D

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
I don't know what will happen in this wip
But i have a Serious question, do people here care about the story and the fights because it would have been possible to get an extra very good sex scene, but it went in this direction. I just wish we could get one more scene
No, almost no one cares about it, either here or on his patreon. And I only putting that "almost" to account for a couple of weirdos who get turned on by violence.
I'm willing to bet if he put a poll on his patreon\subscribestar\whatever to choose whether to end the animation with more fucking or this fight scene the first option would have won by a landslide.

Reactions: Green83rry

PDeadbeat

Dec 30, 2022
Oh, is that right?

The past 6 months the range of numbers of supporters was from 1,1k to 1.3k. Why are they still supporting content they apparantly don't want, I wonder? Are they all just those "couple of weirdos"?

1711447449298.png

"No, almost no one cares about it, either here or on his patreon." - Oh, that's great! I must have totally missed that but since you seem to have the receipts, I would like you to show it to everybody on this wonderful forum with all the comments expressing their bottomless rage on any of my patreon posts :)

Last edited:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
lol good ol metrics smack down. Always a laugh when this joint thinks it knows more than the folks who can see the income and what they’re doing.

warriorsorochilu

Mar 27, 2021
Oh, is that right?

The past 6 months the range of numbers of supporters was from 1,1k to 1.3k. Why are they still supporting content they apparantly don't want, I wonder? Are they all just those "couple of weirdos"?

View attachment 3479952

"No, almost no one cares about it, either here or on his patreon." - Oh, that's great! I must have totally missed that but since you seem to have the recipes, I would like you to show it to everybody on this wonderful forum with all the comments expressing their bottomless rage on any of my patreon posts :)
As long as it is not flesh guro, I'm boner to fight and fuck. Those weaklings can go to wilder where they can see slow motion fuck

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Oh, is that right?

View attachment 3479952

"No, almost no one cares about it, either here or on his patreon." - Oh, that's great! I must have totally missed that but since you seem to have the recipes, I would like you to show it to everybody on this wonderful forum with all the comments expressing their bottomless rage on any of my patreon posts :)
well, since the numbers are growing, you can still stretch the Gadabout project in order to endlessly release VIPs and loot money

• Angry
Reactions: flush828

warriorsorochilu

Mar 27, 2021
well, since the numbers are growing, you can still stretch the Gadabout project in order to endlessly release VIPs and loot money
Lol what do ya expect bro, the movie is like 1h long. You can subscribe to pathetic loops which are everywhere. After Fow bails, he's probable the only one who make long vid.

Uggktux576

Oct 12, 2023
Oh, is that right?

View attachment 3479952

Look you are a amazing artist and one of the best I did not mean to belittle your work. My only problem is that the violence and fighting took up too much space in the project, and I only hope that we get 1 or 2 sex scene but it's ok you can do what make you comfortable

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
its obviously a "couple of weirdos" who 3 months ago made like 300 patreon accounts to prove someone else wrong on the internet, just incase this specific thing came up in some random forum in the near future. its true!

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Posting your numbers is low hanging fruit at this point. We can see the stats on graphtreon and no one is debating that. It doesn't really help the case of three years of nothing but WIPs to show for it.

Reactions: YeeeBoi148

PDeadbeat

Dec 30, 2022
"Good amount of people willingly paying money for long periods of time to your product that requires intense amounts of work is low hanging fruit." Okay dude :LUL: I get it now, the only metric of my success is me getting your weewee hard.

Have you ever taken a look at other SFM animators? Or most animators in general? Why are they not up there if it's so easy?
Why do some have their ups and then crash like the fucking Hindenburg?

"three years of nothing but WIPs to show for it." Dare I ask again, why are they all supporting then? Is it out of pity our because of my incredible charm or because I'm running a secret sex cult? I'm so confused, Chebs!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote