• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
For this to be true, Jenny would have to have traveled forward to "now" aging from 18-38 and then gone back in time to again age normally (from 38-58) without anyone noticing.
Or she just went to some point in the past (like the 80's) the day of the accident and stayed there and changed her name.

Reactions: pitao

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Or she just went to some point in the past (like the 80's) the day of the accident and stayed there and changed her name.
And her looks and her voice and her habits and everything else that might tip her sister off? Jestur simply put two different characters in the renders, no need to go all conspiracy theory on them. :KEK:

Reactions: pitao and Ekzou

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
And her looks and her voice and her habits and everything else that might tip her sister off? Jestur simply put two different characters in the renders, no need to go all conspiracy theory on them. :KEK:
Like a game with time travel doesn't allow to theorize, it could be just as with Scarlett, if Tiffany or anyone unaware of the time machine had recognized her they would probably think it is impossible.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Like a game with time travel doesn't allow to theorize, it could be just as with Scarlett, if Tiffany or anyone unaware of the time machine had recognized her they would probably think it is impossible.
Sure you can theorize, but theorizing that two obviously different characters that can't be the same are somehow the same is...I mean there are other aspects of the story I would rather theorize about.

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
Sure you can theorize, but theorizing that two obviously different characters that can't be the same are somehow the same is...I mean there are other aspects of the story I would rather theorize about.
Is it mentioned at some point in the game what year the accident occurred? I couldn't find it

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is it mentioned at some point in the game what year the accident occurred? I couldn't find it
I think the implication is somewhere around 2012? Maybe? or a year or two either way, I don't remember.

EDIT:
Riley (aka Helicopter Girl):
"I started working at the power plant in 2008 as Daniel Carey's secretary, a year before everything happened."
Didn't remember that ...

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I think the implication is somewhere around 2012? Maybe? or a year or two either way, I don't remember.

Riley aka Helicopter Girl:
"I started working at the power plant in 2008 as Daniel Carey's secretary, a year before everything happened."

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
Riley aka Helicopter Girl:

Then Jenny would be 31 years old by the time of the accident not 38 like someone else said. So if she went back to 1989 and stayed there she would be 61 "now" like Jackie, she just have to change her name in the past like Jack did. And if i remember correctly Skylar butt messages seemed to imply she was in 1909 so apparently the machine works in 10 years intervals, like i said i'm 99% sure Jenny is Jackie.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Then Jenny would be 31 years old by the time of the accident not 38 like someone else said. So if she went back to 1989 and stayed there she would be 61 "now" like Jackie, she just have to change her name in the past like Jack did. And if i remember correctly Skylar butt messages seemed to imply she was in 1909 so apparently the machine works in 10 years intervals, like i said i'm 99% sure Jenny is Jackie.
Here's a kicker:

While looking up when the accident happened, I noticed Jenny had a kid. (How'd I miss that before) She went missing a week after the accident. One could assume she went to the power plant and got kicked back to '89. She would have been around 8 in 2009. So on this new time, she would be around 38 in 2019 (Valerie's age) A reason for having Jen in the 1999 photo and Val in the 2019 one.

Skylar and the 1909 is an oddity. Skylar in general is an oddity. It seems like time jumps are 20-year hops. She would have been in the 2009 set and waited 10 years to get into the 2019 hops. This would also put her in the age range of Jenny's daughter.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Whenever I read this time travel and timeline discussions and theories all I can think about is the Back to the future theories in TBBT tv show :ROFLMAO: and Sheldon famous quotes about it:

" Is “placed” the right tense for something that would have happened in the future of a past that was affected by something from the future? "

and the follow up

"Marty and Doc never have had brought the time machine to 2015. That means 2015 Biff could also have had not brought the almanac to 1955 Biff. Therefore, the timeline in which 1955 Biff gets the almanac is also the time line in which 1955 Biff never gets the almanac. And not just “never gets”. “Never has, never hasn’t and never have has hasn’t”. "

Never gets old and still funny that scene.

jamming10001

Dec 24, 2023
And as long as I'm here, ran into a possible bug (sorry if this isn't the place to post it): I did a playthrough where I chose to pursue Skylar, and then I wanted to see the Jessica scenes so I started a new file. I avoided Skylar at every possible point, and maximized my Jessica points. But the game didn't trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This walkthrough only says that the scene WON'T trigger if you risked your relationship with Jessica by seeing Skylar. But I had such a low relationship with Skylar, I never even got the dialogue option that lets you choose between the two. So do you actually have to pursue a partial relationship with Skylar, and then put it on hold, to see the Jessica scenes, or is this a bug?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I've been looking around online, but I can't find anyone else talking about this (not that it hasn't happened, just that I can't find it): what's up with the Daphne "easter egg" related to the MC's name options?
From what I gathered....
Trumbo is/was a tester or something like that and Daphne was their favorite. So just a bit of teasing in the development department. I was wondering what happens with the photoshoot, but too lazy to do a full run to see.

The animation: anim_e1a93.webm If you look closely at the tombstone at the bottom, it looks like it say "BLOW ME TRUMBO" could be "bite me", there are flowers in the way.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
And as long as I'm here, ran into a possible bug (sorry if this isn't the place to post it): I did a playthrough where I chose to pursue Skylar, and then I wanted to see the Jessica scenes so I started a new file. I avoided Skylar at every possible point, and maximized my Jessica points. But the game didn't trigger
This walkthrough only says that the scene WON'T trigger if you risked your relationship with Jessica by seeing Skylar. But I had such a low relationship with Skylar, I never even got the dialogue option that lets you choose between the two. So do you actually have to pursue a partial relationship with Skylar, and then put it on hold, to see the Jessica scenes, or is this a bug?
It depends on the choice you made in chapter 3 between them whether you get the Jessica scenes in chapter 6.

MavSoul

Sep 29, 2017
I agree. Miss gilmour could definitely be Jenny. Same face (eye's color., glasses...), she has a degree in science as teacher and she admited to MC that she was a late bloomer before becoming sex addict in college (like Jenny).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dpfim91

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
I agree. Miss gilmour could definitely be Jenny. Same face (eye's color., glasses...), she has a degree in science as teacher and she admited to MC that she was a late bloomer before becoming sex addict in college (like Jenny).
Why hasn't she told her sister she isn't dead?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
So do you actually have to pursue a partial relationship with Skylar, and then put it on hold, to see the Jessica scenes, or is this a bug
Yes:

After the Val and Tiff workout in EP3 is the scene to set it up. You have to be on Sky's route to get the choice. Basically, the choice is about you risking Jessica's friendship to continue to pursue Skylar.

There are 2 variables set.
skylarRisk = True (continue Skylar's route)
jessicaRisk = True (see Jessica's route)

Reactions: jamming10001

Timo70

Jul 19, 2023
Ok so I just recently found this game its like mumbble mubble mummblle 60th or 70th AVN I have played and boy did I miss this one, great story, very well written complex characters.. just do it.. its one of only 7 patreon devs I support

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yes:

After the Val and Tiff workout in EP3 is the scene to set it up. You have to be on Sky's route to get the choice. Basically, the choice is about you risking Jessica's friendship to continue to pursue Skylar.

There are 2 variables set.
skylarRisk = True (continue Skylar's route)
jessicaRisk = True (see Jessica's route)

I want to add that neither choice locks out their path permanently, just slows down one or the other. I prefer to go with Skylar, her date scene is awesome.

Reactions: wfsnekili
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes