salscou

Apr 14, 2020
so i dared myself into downloading the latest version... oh my gawd, what have you done, what have you mad men pestered oni with squirrel girl all this time and he throws this thing in the game.

THE HUMANITY.

wheres the file to delete everything related to her?
We are all as surprised as you lad, she was constantly the lowest voted for in the poll.

Last edited:

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
we also have a saying which is pretty much a international approved one: "dont shit where you eat."

on behalf of my fellow shitposters from germany i would like to apologize for this guy, sometimes they get on a pc and find the browser-icon...

entschuldigung vielmals.

so i see the history of throwing all of the ABC in the changelog still evolves on onis project... kek.
Just to clarify so I understand:
Because I say not to behave like an arse and not to insult others I am a German shit poster?

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
We have a saying in Germany:
‘As you call into the forest, so it sounds out.’

Meaning: The way you treat other people is the way you will be treated.

In my experience, this works in both directions.
yeah but that's cause there's immediate consequences to rude actions on the internet where the least you'll get is a tongue bath of insults like the guy after you is giving me or ignored, worst is a ban. Even still make a new acc

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
i didnt even get to the part of discussion say beyond day two since it takes so long skipping from day to day that i gave up this time. It used to be a pretty compact and fast game and there maybe some bottleneck - by the way there also is the german phrase at-night-all-cows-are-black for what its worth

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
i didnt even get to the part of discussion say beyond day two since it takes so long skipping from day to day that i gave up this time. It used to be a pretty compact and fast game and there maybe some bottleneck - by the way there also is the german phrase at-night-all-cows-are-black for what its worth
In spanish is "at night all cats are dark brown"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: guiseppe and armond
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes