Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Update close, nice, this game is one of my fav of this tag by far, specially because it has the 3 diff paths with sub paths, secrets etc...yeap, like many, not a crazy fan of rpg, but lately it hasnt been as "slow" or bad as old updates. But for me the art hard carry this game, really nice.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Jason with all the girls he blackmailed or raped, it should have a tragic ending, basically he only has enemies, hahaha

Jerk'o lantern

Aug 15, 2021
Help please, there is a problem! When you call Jason there are sounds like a girl sucking, that’s okay, but when there’s supposedly a missed message from Ruth, then they say to read further, but it can’t be read and that’s a dead end, what to do?
Go the girl's gym and talk to ruth directly. This will unlock the rest of the story.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Shadows of Desire v0.4 release date!

Hey guys, I leave you this mini-trailer (another phonk edit half crappy with several renders of the update) to announce that I have the update to 98%, I just need to finish the last event, add the hints and test everything, with that said, here are the release dates.

Tier 4 (Corruption Master) = 05/01/2024 (Full patreon version + tier 3 extra scene)
Tier 3 (Cami's Bull) = 05/04/2024 (Full patreon version + tier 3 extra scene)
Tier 2 (Cami's BF) = 05/06/2024 (Full patreon version)
Public = 05/07/2024 (Full public version)

If things go almost all right, it may come out a day earlier for tier 4 and consequently, a day earlier for the rest of the tiers, some images in the video are out of focus because patreon policies do not allow me to publish NSFW content for the tier public, patreon who wish to see these images without blur can see them in their own ⁠No Access channel or on patreon.

A little later or tomorrow I will upload more information about my new project "Between Shadows: Yuria's Passion". (For those who ask because of the poll I made about making two games at the same time, this project will be a visual novel in ren'py which I will work together with another person so it won't take time away from shadows of desire, I will only work on it in my SoD break times which I take after each update, my moderator will program it to save me time so we can give more content and information about the story of characters that won't have much content on SoD due to obvious reasons)

PS: Video is free to see on Discord channel.

Screenshots from video:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 60 Votes