NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game has so much potential, it's pretty good so far the sandbox part is not annoying as with most games, so hopefully the dev continues to deliver.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I remember trying the when it first came out. Even though it's sandbox I gave it a go. Way too much grind. Pass

binaryoneoone

Oct 20, 2019
part of the Changelog : "but I've tried to make this as lewd as possible" That's enough for me.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next update, and seeing this through the end. My best wishes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
So far, so good. I especially like the dream influence. Will this need more time to influence them or we will have soon some tangible result?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I remember trying the when it first came out. Even though it's sandbox I gave it a go. Way too much grind. Pass
You shouldn't have to do much repetition if you make use of the objective rewards. But fair enough :)

So far, so good. I especially like the dream influence. Will this need more time to influence them or we will have soon some tangible result?
Current plan is that it will affect the sharing content, unlocking options or some such. So we should see some of that in release 3.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
just started the game and entered my name and.... its Palm Bay Florida not bays

yeah I know weird as fuck thing to notice and mention but Ive been there so it jumped at me lol

cypherscape

Jan 15, 2022
Also to the Dev, suggestion, to keep your life sane. I would suggest you work on one game and place the other on hold. Just a suggestion :)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3189312

Overview:
It's a night like any other. Endless deliveries, shady customers, and the looming threat of financial ruin.
Little could make things worse, but death can come swiftly in this city.
Take on the role of a young man suddenly thrust into a dark, secret society. The veil lifted to reveal a world of demons, monsters, and curses. Given a second chance to walk the earth as one of its most deplorable creatures: a vampire.
~ Check dev notes for content info ~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-18
Release Date: 2024-05-18
Developer: MakinWaves -
Censored: No
Version: Release 2
Language: English
Other Games: Love & Vice
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Russian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3647833 View attachment 3647832 View attachment 3647831 View attachment 3647835 View attachment 3647830 View attachment 3647836 View attachment 3647838 View attachment 3647839 View attachment 3647834
Would you consider a female co-MC? I like playing a tough, slutty female role.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
just started the game and entered my name and.... its Palm Bay Florida not bays

yeah I know weird as fuck thing to notice and mention but Ive been there so it jumped at me lol
Fuck it's meant to be fictional, how did I miss that? I must have been in such a rush for release 1. I'll change it to something else.

Also to the Dev, suggestion, to keep your life sane. I would suggest you work on one game and place the other on hold. Just a suggestion :)
Not possible. Love & Vice isn't far from completion anyway.
so if i play and hide those options does that stop the ntr/sharing/swinging/LI with other people from happening or are those scenes just hidden?
That content will only happen if you act to make to happen. So no, nothing is happening if you turn it off. You should see story elements that explain this.

Would you consider a female co-MC? I like playing a tough, slutty female role.
Nah that won't happen. There's so much content to get through as is.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
That content will only happen if you act to make to happen. So no, nothing is happening if you turn it off. You should see story elements that explain this.
is this the same for any planned lesbian content i personally see any kind of girl on girl as the same as sharing

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes