• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Haven't played since he added the mandatory cuck shit to get Lobo's daughter. Does he still do the thing where something is in the changelogs but somehow not in the game and then the next month it ends up being the only thing added to the game and also specifically waiting for the patrion month to tick over before dropping the updates?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Quick question, I haven't played this in a while, have they actually added anyone else to Tala's warded room collection or is it still just Raven??

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
Quick question, I haven't played this in a while, have they actually added anyone else to Tala's warded room collection or is it still just Raven??
Technically its always been Raven and Circe. Not just Raven. Unlocking the room for Circe is still bugged though as far as i know and can only be unlocked via the cheat menu.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Technically its always been Raven and Circe. Not just Raven. Unlocking the room for Circe is still bugged though as far as i know and can only be unlocked via the cheat menu.
I've only ever used the cheat menu to add money, cut down on the grind. I figured unlocking the girls that way would be a great way to cause the game to bug out.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes