4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Takdrift

May 9, 2021
First Time playing this Great game: good storyline ,Goat art ,decent H animation ,dialogues were long but it is intresting sometimes . Survived 30+ days with the gang attacking the couple and Mc got NTRd but they escaped in the end, So Its a Good Ending i Guess. Is there any other intresting route suggest me fellas !

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
Hard to say if he'll go back to that time period, his "fantasy" works right now include The Lust Voyage which is connected to Drusilla. Tho if you ask me these two seem closer to Regency period than medieval. Its still possible for the two to be connected to Adelaide and Goblin but yeah for now the only non-modern thing you could look forward to is Drusilla (picrel)
View attachment 3645281
Disregard that progress thing, he posted this in 2023 and isn't currently his main focus
The only thing NTRman hasn't done is Science Fiction. Can only imagine him drawing Alien pussy

Reactions: cultured4857
Feb 4, 2023
The only thing NTRman hasn't done is Science Fiction. Can only imagine him drawing Alien pussy
He had what seemed to be a science fiction-themed game on one of his old Patreon banners. The idea must have died because it was not part of his planned future projects. It had a chubby redheaded lady with a skin-tight spacesuit.

• Hey there
Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
First Time playing this Great game: good storyline ,Goat art ,decent H animation ,dialogues were long but it is intresting sometimes . Survived 30+ days with the gang attacking the couple and Mc got NTRd but they escaped in the end, So Its a Good Ending i Guess. Is there any other intresting route suggest me fellas !
I suggest Nelson route if you want a classic NTR ending.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
He said on Discord
Mainflow? So his engine still doesnt work properly among other technical things? Tbh he should have sort that out even before working on AotG but i guess he is hoping that in the next months he has enought time to finally put all the refinements.

Edit: He probably means how the gameplay flow feels, but if this is a sandbox exploration probably means that he doesnt feel confident that people would like to explore longer than needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden_yuki

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
yes, only missing english and korean voice over. I am personally waiting for the korean voices since the characters are korean named I wanted to hear it in korean.
Korean Voice work has been put on hiatus due to the korean voice actora don't do 18+ work because is against the law or something like that

Ironhound

Jun 30, 2023
Korean Voice work has been put on hiatus due to the korean voice actora don't do 18+ work because is against the law or something like that
this is pretty much far from the truth. Korean voice actors who do 18+ (in Korea it's 19+) voice acting exist, but finding them is like looking for a needle in a haystack. They're pretty much hidden from any social media outside of KakaoTalk.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes