• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I haven't been able to trigger any danger events, nor have I seen any toggle for said content. RIP game?
damn, danger content was why I even wanted to play this game. Haven had some good stuff. Unless Dev adds files / edits for non-patreon stuff for danger content, then most definitely RIP game

Yup, dead for danger content. RIP you will be missed.
1715006562356.png

Last edited:

momoma

Dec 31, 2018
What is this danger content everyone talks about in the last update ? What content or fetish has been removed ?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
What is this danger content everyone talks about in the last update ? What content or fetish has been removed ?
Not sure, just tested it out on a new game and exhausted and drunk Sammy still got grabbed while sleeping in an alley, so...

...Maybe it's the option to remove it for people to turn it off?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I really hope I never get kidnapped and have to send a coded message out about it because you fuckers would genuinely believe that I moved to the Himalayas to become a Gorilla.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For bonus credit, the first person to message me what's wrong with this release gets... a pat on the head or something, idk.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
this release is broken as fuck, missing images error and when I try to work at the bar the MC is fully nude when wearing the bar outfit, the tattoo parlor is just a cloud background and maybe more. What a mess

I really hope I never get kidnapped and have to send a coded message out about it because you fuckers would genuinely believe that I moved to the Himalayas to become a Gorilla.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For bonus credit, the first person to message me what's wrong with this release gets... a pat on the head or something, idk.
I used the notes to see the scriptsrpa and its set true already, any tips?

Last edited:
Reactions: redliight

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah, this is a patreon release, they are the buggier middle-steps between major releases and bugs are expected. Though major stuff usually gets noticed and patched quickly.

You get the pat on the head. You can probably work out the problem if you go down to where it's used, but tl;dr the game now slowly phases in danger over the first days, so that you don't get raped the first time you leave the house - this toggle enables that system. If disabled, then danger events never happen.
Thanks! I guess I will skip this buggy mess and try it next time I see it in the 1st page.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
I see these girls are afflicted with a tragic and severe case of alllooksame. :cry: This horrible disease hits far too many anime-based hentai characters. Different skin-tones, hair and eye-colors may cover it up, but the affliction persists.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
I see these girls are afflicted with a tragic and severe case of alllooksame. :cry: This horrible disease hits far too many anime-based hentai characters. Different skin-tones, hair and eye-colors may cover it up, but the affliction persists.
The picture of the game you saw and based your whole argument on with out looking into anything IS the same character in different outfits because She is the protagonist in the game and she is a secret agent blending into organisations by changing her appearenace, skin color and eye color even her body propotrions because she has a cloned modified body....... other characters in the game look totaly different.....so you based your small condescending "funny" complaint on looking at ONE picture im guessing.... not very smart.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2018
The character art in this game isn't hand drawn, it's actually all 2d pictures of 3d renders, I think he uses Koikatsu.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes