• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
Is there a fix? Many ntr scenes are not showing. Only dialogue are displayed but no video. I know video exist as it is in the file but when playing the game showing a black screen only

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Is there a fix? Many ntr scenes are not showing. Only dialogue are displayed but no video. I know video exist as it is in the file but when playing the game showing a black screen only
My problems with video are different, it just freeze sometimes, but the game still work. And if I load save to watch the same scene again, it may work as intended.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
may i know this is a ntrs or ntr content?
Mostly Netorase/Sharing/Willing Cuckold theme. It is of course optional, but there is point to play the game without this kink right now, because this is the major part of all scenes here. There is also some Romantic Monogamic Relationship, some Femdom and some Group (with other girls, MC's future Harem).
Netorare is also present, but honestly it is not easy to trigger. For it you need to be colder towards your wife (don't make love with her or encourage her for being good hotwife) and lose some of the battles.

Reactions: Back

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Tried newest release, the game seems to have more options and thx to that it seems work better and better for me.
Still at this point little to much of grind, grinding corruption is pain (unless I miss something), wish there was alternate sharing patch with Aron that don't involve cuckold.

But yea, I would say it's on the right track. :)

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Tried newest release, the game seems to have more options and thx to that it seems work better and better for me.
Still at this point little to much of grind, grinding corruption is pain (unless I miss something), wish there was alternate sharing patch with Aron that don't involve cuckold.

But yea, I would say it's on the right track. :)
if u want to raise corruption only (and lower Eli dominance over William) you can use the tavern toilet to do the blowjob scene to just raise her corruption without worrying about her fidelity going down
it's way faster to raise her corruption that way and repeatable

Reactions: Raoddik

awest6969

Sep 8, 2020
Are the four Aron events in the crystal the only repeatable NTR events or do I need to go somewhere else to replay the others?

Blead666

Mar 9, 2019
My screen turns black when I finish Corbin's event when he gives the lockpicking skill. Is this just me? How can I fix this?

Edit: Nvm, I realized I was playing on 0.1.9. Latest is 0.2.0. Must've been a bug.

Last edited:

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
i would sugjest to do more of this narated voice acting.
it was good, you got a great voice to listen to, and it makes the story worth wile to follow.
good job on the opening, love it.

Blead666

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to get this scene? I already got the first ntr scene View attachment 3536004
I think your corruption must be high and fidelity must be low. I cheated so I don't really know how much.
Then you got to eat at the tavern, maybe spam it(?). Then there will be a scene and one of the chairs will have an interactable sparkle. That's the event start.

Reactions: dani2805

abdrhman200

Feb 11, 2023
DarknessDai، المشاركة: 11452624، العضو: 1320086 said:
لقد كانت اللعبة جيدة حقًا، لكني أشعر أنها دمرت بسبب NTR القسري النموذجي، أوه، لقد لمست الجوهرة الآن، يتعين على زوجتك أن تضاجع الآخرين، كان من الأفضل لو تركتها بناءً على اختيارات غير مفروضة على اللاعبين
[/ي مقتب
لدي مجال كبير في رفع المستوى الجوهري، ولا أعرف ماذا أفعل أو مكان وجود الجوهرة

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes