xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Such a good game, i love it the ugly bastard content
Thanks man, we will have all kind interesting bastards in future, every male character will have their unique personalities and lives.What they'll all have in common is that they'll want to sleep with Zoey or Valeria.
baller game
Im glad you enjoyed it :)
interesting game. I really like the "Val" character but one thing that concerns me is the two-prong direction; meaning you are spending limited development resources on two pathways each update, one for Val and one for Zoey.

I might be in the minority, but as much as it would be awesome to see updates featuring both, i think any kind of ending resolution to your game might take years, unless you have something in mind to wrap up the story.

Only thing I'd request is more of Val in that hover-over outfit from the menu page. She also looks great in that dinner? dress in your latest preview. Total "date-night" vibes from me - or sexy real estate agent of course.
Yes it will take years to finish this game. I dont have rush or hurry to finish this anytime soon, i enjoy what im doing and most importantly i love the characters i created. I have so much to show and so many stories to tell. And now im alittle bit more experienced on making the game than before. You guys have a significant role in this aswell. Your feedback is very important to me and helped me to see some stuff. Multiple female protag is a bit risky and challenging to make but im totally ok with it. My goal is to create something different from other games. Otherwise I could create a harem with a male main character and get everyone interested in a short time. You are talking about lingerie right? Then yes i will use that outfit in future dont worry :)

Id_undefined

Oct 7, 2022
Cool game, lovely character, and the story is interesting, however, the photo treasure hunt is a bit boring, it would be better if there were hints in the game. Looking forward to the final version with more story of Zoey.

Reactions: xell_

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Cool game, lovely character, and the story is interesting, however, the photo treasure hunt is a bit boring, it would be better if there were hints in the game. Looking forward to the final version with more story of Zoey.
Thanks man. Im glad you liked the game overall. What kind of clue do you think we can add for finding secrets? Do you have any idea? There is no problem in the mobile version because the secrets unlocks automatically when you enter the room but i dont know what kinda hint we can bring to the PC version of the game about that.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks man. Im glad you liked the game overall. What kind of clue do you think we can add for finding secrets? Do you have any idea? There is no problem in the mobile version because the secrets unlocks automatically when you enter the room but i dont know what kinda hint we can bring to the PC version of the game about that.
Was wondering if the job tasks will be interchangeable or will they always be the same for mom and daughter? Like I would like to see the mom as the courier too having to deliver an order to Zoeys boyfriends house and depending what day it is she might meet him or she might meet his mom and she can chose to fool around with them or not hoping to get a bigger tip for it :love:

• Wow
Reactions: xell_

Id_undefined

Oct 7, 2022
Well, as for now, the gallery is just a bunch of random pictures that are not really connected to the game story, and can only unlock by clicking the right object, which most of the time is hard to guess. I have no idea if you are going to keep it this way, or if you will add some pictures that appear in the story, if it's the latter, it's not a bad choice to make some connection between the picture and the object in the game. like clicking on pizza when Zoey is going for the food delivery or after she did that, so it can unlock the pictures that happened during the food delivery. But if there will still be some irrelevant pictures, then the best way is to give some information like when/where/who, to limit the searching, so people don't need to swipe their mouse across every scene.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Was wondering if the job tasks will be interchangeable or will they always be the same for mom and daughter? Like I would like to see the mom as the courier too having to deliver an order to Zoeys boyfriends house and depending what day it is she might meet him or she might meet his mom and she can chose to fool around with them or not hoping to get a bigger tip for it :love:
Thats it, im hiring you :D really good idea!
Well, as for now, the gallery is just a bunch of random pictures that are not really connected to the game story, and can only unlock by clicking the right object, which most of the time is hard to guess. I have no idea if you are going to keep it this way, or if you will add some pictures that appear in the story, if it's the latter, it's not a bad choice to make some connection between the picture and the object in the game. like clicking on pizza when Zoey is going for the food delivery or after she did that, so it can unlock the pictures that happened during the food delivery. But if there will still be some irrelevant pictures, then the best way is to give some information like when/where/who, to limit the searching, so people don't need to swipe their mouse across every scene.
You're right about that, most of the pictures are irrelevant to the plot of the game,some of them are but most arent. maybe I can put a little flickering light in the places that has secret, so it'll be easier for you to find them ? i rather not adding any text about that because it will be pointless to call it "secret" if i openly tell them to the player but flickering light or some kind radar that shows the outline of secrets could be a better idea am i right?

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Id_undefined

Oct 7, 2022
Thats it, im hiring you :D really good idea!

You're right about that, most of the pictures are irrelevant to the plot of the game,some of them are but most arent. maybe I can put a little flickering light in the places that has secret, so it'll be easier for you to find them ? i rather not adding any text about that because it will be pointless to call it "secret" if i openly tell them to the player but flickering light or some kind radar that shows the outline of secrets could be a better idea am i right?
It's a solution too, the point is to somehow let the object become a bit more obvious. Spending time checking every object repeatedly will only put the player's passion down.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Weekly Update v0.2.2 #2+ Updated tiers | xell
Just now

Hello, everyone. Valeria's quest is completely finished(178 picture). I will only render one animation today or tomorrow, and that's it. In the meantime, I've started working on Zoey's quest. I wonder if you guys like her new gym outfit. I think she has enough breathing room, am I right?
Here's what's coming in v0.2.2 update
- Zoey=1 main quest
- Valeria=1 main quest
- Profiles/Name changer
- 1 Location
- New languages(Russian,French,German,Turkish)
- Visual improvements (i started using a better render settings now so my scenes will look much better than before)
- A save bug found by Hanbo has been fixed, It is fully compatible with previous versions.
- And few more minor bug has been fixed aswell.
- 4 new animation

Patreon Tier changes(this change looks more balanced than before)
Manager
-Access to Extra Renders(8K)
Owner
- Possibility to order one Custom Render once a month! (Contact me on Patreon or discord to discuss details.).
Gangster
-1 Exclusive animation
i'll post extra renders in the next weeks.
4K renders for 5$+ patreons
8K renders for 25$+ patreons
I don't want to announce the release date yet, but I will let you know in the coming weeks. Thank you for your great support! :love:

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes