Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
WW has gotten so big that sometimes it can be a hassle finding out how to activate or disable certain features. We now have a SEARCHABLE Listing for Wicked Whims. This Cheat Sheet will let you find any hidden toggle within the convoluted menu system so you can spend more time playing TS4.

UPDATE: This one is LONG OVERDUE! I have re-branded my old yiff.party catalog, entries now point to Kemono. Once again, you can find many CC creators offering a variety of goodies to spice up your game! There is something for everyone in this tagged directory and it should keep you guys busy while you wait on your requests to be filled. Feel free to bookmark and share that link. I plan on keeping it up to date.

Last edited:

Anzangd

May 19, 2024
Im looking for a way to stop the irritating sound of some sex animations without having to lower the volume of my game. can someone help me?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Im looking for a way to stop the irritating sound of some sex animations without having to lower the volume of my game. can someone help me?
There is no easy way to achieve this. Animators use 'in-game sounds-speech' to bring their animations to life. It would be nice if there were a "no talking during sex" type of mod but so far I have been unable to find one. WW does not have a setting for silencing sounds and I could not find a related console command.

The only way to get rid of the sounds is to modify the animation package in Sims4Studio. This is a 'recipe for disaster' to anyone attempting to edit animation mods without experience. I am squeamish about attempting that feat! If I want silence, I have a hotkey which mutes all sound on my PC. Maybe someone can contact turbo with a feature request.

• Haha
Reactions: bIoodlust

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020
You can actually do it by using Sims4Studio. Simply edit the clip files of the animation you want to modify :>

HT45

Mar 26, 2022
New animation from fruity is out and 180 WW public version to ,be carefull if you update to v182 not sure if all animations support that version.
And make sure your on the newest game version!!!!!
✔ Compatible with the 1.106.148 (April 16th) game patch. //v182

Supported game versions:
1.105.345 (March 6), 1.106.148 (April 16) //v180 and v181

New stuff from SimsAlchemist new kinky expansion and animation.
Added a Praise Kink interaction to Kinky Expansions outside of the Daddy & Mommy kinks for those not using them.
Delet old stuff from him.
Link to Fruity animations is 404d.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Link to Fruity animations is 404d.
Ok not sure why the link not works her because for me the links work maybe f95 dont like my links or this kind of link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok i found out why f95 dont like this kind of link ther dont know how to handle the font that is used on the second name.

Last edited:

HT45

Mar 26, 2022
Ok not sure why the link not works her because for me the links work maybe f95 dont like my links or this kind of link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok i found out why f95 dont like this kind of link ther dont know how to handle the font that is used on the second name.
Tested this one and the one I had. This one is not up to date and is missing quite a lot.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
If you one of his patreons or got the version from patreon then of curse ther is missing stuff combared to the WW version but that version on WW is the least public not patreon version(and not leaked version).
Updated: 2024-05-18 how you can get are newer version only if you got are leaked patreon version.
I Checked his patreon ther is are newer version out but that is for patreons then share your leaked version you got :p .
NEW UPDATE! v3.4.8 | 10 new animations are available right now // patreon version
public WW version 2.8.5

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Last edited:

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
If you one of his patreons or got the version from patreon then of curse ther is missing stuff combared to the WW version but that version on WW is the least public
Why would you be sharing a public version of anything unless someone asked or was looking for something specific? This thread is mostly for paywalled content and someone leaked Fruity's April Patreon a few pages back which has of course more anims than this public version, so essentially you're just confusing people by posting the public one and not mentioning it.

Reactions: AlphaGame and VglHB

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I dit mention it i dit say WW version.What is not being understood? And not all stuff is paywall stuff look above Tiasha is not behind are paywall its on are ru site . And i dit share some paywall stuff ,maybe i should stop sharing my paywall stuff and asking more for paywall stuff.Now have fun with some paywall stuff my least sharing her.

Reactions: LeonidasB

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Got some one the fixed WW v182 version?
I know v182 is linked her but that is not the v182 fixed version
because that bug fix is from today 13:30.
never mind found it.

Last edited:

Anzangd

May 19, 2024
How can I stop the sims from having sex on some objects? For example I don't want sims to have sex on the tables