CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I am sorry mate but i simply can't get the link to work. Can you write me the name of the site where it is located or upload a mega of the torrent file please? Sorry for the trouble and thank you as well
Same problem like you
Right Click > Download or Right Click > Save as..
Check the files end with .torrent and use a proper torrent client (for example: qBittorrent / Deluge-Torrent / TransmissionBT etc).

Reactions: SwaggerMcJagger69

SwaggerMcJagger69

Mar 29, 2022
Right Click > Download or Right Click > Save as..
Check the files end with .torrent and use a proper torrent client (for example: qBittorrent / Deluge-Torrent / TransmissionBT etc).
Thank you mate, i got it to work, dowload speed is good as well. I will seed for a week at least. Thank you very much!

Reactions: CuirCuir

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
New Update On Lisa's Movie 3

He will be posting scenes every 3 days.

Man's Words

"I'm releasing this in parts. Most of the scenes are done. I will release one every 3 days or so and it should be all done by the end of the month. I will put them all together into a video after I post all the scenes so you could wait for me to finish it if you want to see it all at once."

Very Good News
Hope everyone here's following his works and supporting him.

Personally I like his Dice Works, focused on Bestie more than Vice which is Monster based.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
So going against what I said just a few posts above. Anyone have Lisa movie extended? I thought I had it but turns out I don't.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you very much for your contributions, will there be a collection with all the videos of this author about rachel and helena?