ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
RJ075311_img_main.jpg
Title: 7th RAIZIN
Developer: May
Genre: Violation, Slave, Rape, Incest, Virgin Female
Store:
Language: Japanese

7th RAIZIN (RAIZIN7) is an epic simulation battle game set in deep space.

Choose your player, amass your space fleet, and gain total control of the galaxy.

- Powered up from the Tenseiha game series
- Requests have been answered! All new version implementation
- Newly revised, simple game playability
- More rich character life experience like a sim game
- 3 difficulty levels: beginner, middle, expert
- Many characters, but with no voice
- Estimated play time is 5 to 20 hours.

Note: A person/group on Hongfire before the site went down was able to make some progress on a translation for the game and made an alpha build but sadly a lot remains untranslated on it but I'll provide a link anyway.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
Dude your shit is old. I went through the old hongfire threads and pulled this down and organized it for ya. If someone wants to pick up on where they left off awesome.

you'll find the md doc I've been using for myself, and I don't know if this site has standard markdown support but if it does neat. In any case the install.md file has everything you should need as long as all those mega files still exist

install-qa-info.md is to address questions I saw from the the hongfire thread

Info on the sourcecode of 30f is also inone of the files. It has some more translations for item names, and some return character fixes.

docs.md includes random info on the gameplay cause the wiki is shit.

Reactions: Aquilez
Sep 29, 2017
The only link that is down is the original rai7 code that was included. Not sure where that can be found. But I've got a copy in case anything dies and I'll back it up on my fileserver when it is done.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ah this game. Good to see other people were able to save it from the steaming wreckage that was hongfire. I went on a spelunking expedition months back and was able to grab a bunch of different links for this game. From reading about it I honestly think it would be a bitch to translate alone. the way this game is setup seems like a pain in the ass. Honestly I wouldn't mind the challenge of translating some portions of the game but fuck if I know how to pull the data or complie it after I translate it.

If one day a bunch of people decide to get together and tackle this daunting task of translating this I woudn't mind being a part of it.

At the very least I'll pull the files and see if they are different from the ones I saved. The only version of the game I could find was a very heavily modded one and finding a translation that wasn't ancient of the base game eluded me.

Sep 29, 2017
Here we go, hopefully this posts:

Just been reading through this and I've worked through the last 50 or so pages so I got a good handle on everything I think.

My install.md file includes all the urls for hongfire directly in there without needing to go trhough the archive and modify the URLS while keeping the others as an archive.org resolved url. So that would be easiest to download. 30f Is the most translated file, and i included the source code and comments for that file as I've said. It is the best starting point from what I saw.

I got all the things downloaded (except the rai7 source) again just now so i'm backing them up in case it gets yeeted

Last edited:
Reactions: Isiss
Sep 29, 2017
Important note: There are two versions of this game: MZ mod and the R7PI3 MAIN RAI7-PUK 3.21

With the "RAI7 3.16 MZ MOD" mod having mainly girls and the "MAIN RAI7-PUK 3.21" having mainly events...

I think

These document how to's i've ripped are weird man:
>No its two differed versions, the R7PI3-v21.2(141110).rar file is the MAIN RAI7-PUK 3.21 with the additional girls from the original post (English CSV files are included in a speared folder). The other is RAI7-PUK 3.16 MZ MOD (has a lot of other girls but no events).

>You can use the last interface patch for both versions and the interface patch also update RAI7-PUK 3.16 MZ MOD to 3.21

is a good place to start

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
Ok so got each to work it seems.

PUK does not work with the extra girls and original gameplay of the MZ mod at all, random crashes. So if you download all the links I have in the doc, you'll end up with two different games basically.

For the "MAIN PUK 3.21" version:
1. ExtractRTPI3-v21.2
2. Backup csv in case you mess with it
3. copy translated csv from extraction to the game csv directory
4. extract and replace files for the 30f translated executable

The other version "Mod PW":
1. Extract multipart rar "Main Mod v20.1 PW"
2.Extract and apply patches
3. backup csv
4. extract and apply translation csv
5. copy "[萌战] 女浪人特典]" contents from game folder to the main game parent folder for more girls
5.1 Extract and apply Rai7-Mini-Addon for more guys
6. extract 30f translated executable
????.Somewhere in here you extract and apply the custom maps, but I'm not sure where and the initial map is a clusterfuck anyways.

"Delete u500 in eve folder if you don't want the game asking you if you want to change character every year." is something else to keep in mind when playing this game (I find it obnoxious)

"Mod PW" seems to hang for a while between turns (Likely due to number of characters) but it does feel a lot more full and it features giant robots, so that is cool.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
Found a torrent that is still being seeded, seems the same as following my instructions for Mod PW, but from someone who had the luxury of reading through hongfire when it was alive, so there are (i think) a few extra mods installed-- are torrents allowed here?

Anyways here is a great help.txt guide for the game

If torrents are allowed I'll post the magnet link

Edit: Yeah looking through this torrent version, it includes some mods that I cant find anywhere else, (Besides my broken copy which seems to have started from the smaller version of mod without the extra 1000 generic female characters), so I'll be trying it out for stability over the next day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isiss and ItzSyther
Sep 29, 2017
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:43c3a43e44dc4c01b7ec4c3aa55ae55d728bbf18&dn=RAI7-PUK%203.16%20MZ.rar&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce

As promised, here is the magnet -- 2.4GB

I got the 402 translations from a different broken download that would constantly crash and error on these translations (u402 mod is included in the version on this torrent but untranslated, but this torrent also includes many other mods I can't seem to find anywhere else atm), and I did my best to fix them. Backup all the u402*.txt files in your eve directory before replacing with the fix I hacked together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silentce
Sep 29, 2017
So how translating works...

I included source of the 30f version of the binary, which the author said is where many of the translations are handled.

Beyond that, a large portion of text translation could be done in the eve files. They are SHIFT-JIS encoded. Machine translations would be better than nothing and I might could machine translate all of these automatically if I knew it wouldn't break all the things. However the game also has a two english character set for breaking new lines in the engine. I think it was `cr` or something like that, I'd have to look again to find out, so you have to translate around that or use a substitute character (Probably the easiest) `г` for example if the game would render it.

Make sure any translation attempts are working with the files as SHIFT-JIS and writing the files as SHIFT-JIS -- otherwise the game breaks badly, files get corrupted, and shit doesn't work in weird ways. took me a while to get that u402 mod translation I posted above working for example.

devonaire

Sep 23, 2017
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:43c3a43e44dc4c01b7ec4c3aa55ae55d728bbf18&dn=RAI7-PUK%203.16%20MZ.rar&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce

As promised, here is the magnet -- 2.4GB

I got the 402 translations from a different broken download that would constantly crash and error on these translations (u402 mod is included in the version on this torrent but untranslated, but this torrent also includes many other mods I can't seem to find anywhere else atm), and I did my best to fix them. Backup all the u402*.txt files in your eve directory before replacing with the fix I hacked together.
If you looking for mods, there're tons of them , need to understand some japanese to read though, or use online translator, some of them are even released/still-updated in 2020

Lots of interesting mods, even ones that extending the scenarios for example(Only works with the original Rai7PUK)
- if Sabrina is alive(the daughter of the king in the northwest map that got captured and beheaded in the story)
- Olivia related events( the singer that visited your country)
- year 110 scenario
- extended/modded events related to the triplet Bionoid sisters

Some gameplays, works with the mod PW and the original Rai7PUK(although still having some crashes, especially u490-492)
- Extended Families(suddenly a bro/sis/mom/dad came at your door or introduced to you, or you found it yourself)
- Princess/Queen/Wife r*p* events
- Pirate Brothels
- Incest related events(if you're in to it)
- updated "OLD" scene(if you can read japanese)
- Slave/Subordinate related events
- Butokai
- Marriage between NPC(yeah they will get married and get some childrens)
- Arranged Marriage for you
- Facility Building (not shown in the game interface, but you still get the benefits)

There are mods that add more girls to the game, from chinese community still active and updated(well, needs to understand chinese though). Looks like the 萌战version(Mod PW?) came from here, don't really know. The latest version is which has 14000CG and 3000 girls in the game(at least from what i can read from there)

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for all that info. I've been piecing together everything I've got so far. So far for an "English Translated" with most major features The torrent I posted is the best I've found. It is based off that Rai7 PUK Mod PW --- the torrent with english translations and is working is 3.16, and unfortunately is the best thing I've found so far.

I'm not a translator, I am just a coding guy who was trying to get this shit working just a week before this post was made and I just started dropping everything I found here.

I personally am not too interested in the Chinese mod as from what I saw there is a ton more NTR and gangbang content, even with NTR disabled. So hard pass from me.

Can ya help with getting the english translations updated or a guide written for getting latest versions, recommend some good mods and how more of this entire thing works? Stability has been painful for me to bash my head through to where I am so far. There isn't a concise english guide for what all is going on here and it is fucking confusing as hell for an english pleb.

Again, the torrent I posted is the best version I've seen yet for English, but I don't know how to go about updating it, but also I don't know what all would break for the translations by updating the versions from where they are now. I think it'd be starting fresh and re-translating all the files from the new versions since I've seen lack of characters and etc cause a lot of crashes and errors -- even with just mods being more updated/out of date as compared to the version of base game. But I'm not sure how much of these issues also were caused by bad translation files that had corrupted encodes, either.

Sep 29, 2017
Also -- I've been enjoying getting my number of slaves up to the dozens, but when I became a ruler I stopped having much of any interaction options... how does one extend their amount of slave child bearing women without the interactions as a king?

I need to get more than 20 kids a year if possible.

devonaire

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks for all that info. I've been piecing together everything I've got so far. So far for an "English Translated" with most major features The torrent I posted is the best I've found. It is based off that Rai7 PUK Mod PW --- the torrent with english translations and is working is 3.16, and unfortunately is the best thing I've found so far.

I'm not a translator, I am just a coding guy who was trying to get this shit working just a week before this post was made and I just started dropping everything I found here.

I personally am not too interested in the Chinese mod as from what I saw there is a ton more NTR and gangbang content, even with NTR disabled. So hard pass from me.

Can ya help with getting the english translations updated or a guide written for getting latest versions, recommend some good mods and how more of this entire thing works? Stability has been painful for me to bash my head through to where I am so far. There isn't a concise english guide for what all is going on here and it is fucking confusing as hell for an english pleb.

Again, the torrent I posted is the best version I've seen yet for English, but I don't know how to go about updating it, but also I don't know what all would break for the translations by updating the versions from where they are now. I think it'd be starting fresh and re-translating all the files from the new versions since I've seen lack of characters and etc cause a lot of crashes and errors -- even with just mods being more updated/out of date as compared to the version of base game. But I'm not sure how much of these issues also were caused by bad translation files that had corrupted encodes, either.
I'm also not a translator myself, just know a little bit of chinese and japanese letters. Stumbled upon this game just a month ago and picked my interest(well, was 3-4 years ago, but somehow i cannot run it that time). I think i also using that one, the one with the "Athena Saori in Gold Clothe" pic in the main menu?

FYI, ModPW has some mods pre-installed, about 10-14, you can notice this from the "eve" folder, files with "u" prefix. The creator of ModPW also states that the games has preinstalled mods like mod A, mod B, etc. That's why the the original torrent poster said "If you don't like mods just delete the u files in the eve folder"

For translating, if you're translating ModPW DO NOT TOUCH the Japanese String that act as variables. I'll gonna post some mod that still crashes in my play later for example(like that one mod that i have to commented out because it's crashing every [n] turns). Strangely I only experienced the crashes in ModPW and in the Rai7PUK none so far [yet].

As for stability, you need to know which mods is using/booked/changes/triggers which variables or flags in the game(gonna need a good debugger though), for example the author of the mods usually(rarely, only some good modders) states that his/her mods use files like u[xxx], e[xxx] ,s[xxx] and what game variables he/she used. There's a table of in game variables and what are they represent for(forgot where the hell i'd seen them, maybe in the japanese wiki?)

Also -- I've been enjoying getting my number of slaves up to the dozens, but when I became a ruler I stopped having much of any interaction options... how does one extend their amount of slave child bearing women without the interactions as a king?

I need to get more than 20 kids a year if possible.
For the Original Rai7PUK, there's a limit of how many children spawns in the game(maybe related to the number of characters, pics and other stuffs stated in the csv files). If the number exceeded, an event triggered where your wife/slave will usually(always) get a miscarriage.

Sadly, as you rose as a King, you get more control of the nation, but you'll lose the NPC Interaction. For increasing slave numbers, best you do is when you are still only an officer or a ronin. There's a bug if you are living as Pirates. In the Concubine menu, if you multichose the characters list and click the "Sex" menu, you will have one with the latest in the list. Then here's the magic, click another, and you can get another shot with another one(yeah i'm roaming in the universe as Saotome Alto in ModPW or Rodoam(the old pirate in scenario 2) in Rai7PUK with my dozens of harems in my ship and f*****ng them all every turn in game LOL). I think this the only way to achive your goal for the 20 kids a year(even rabbits don't reach that number LMAO). Just a WARNING, if you really want to play with the Pirate Harem Route, money will gonna be a VEEEERRRYY BIG ISSUE.

For adding slave, best method is to use the item(forgot the english name) for making them slave or increase the relationship with female characters over "Trust"(on the condition you are an officer), not just a "Common" to "Trust" but after reached "Trust" you interacts a couple of times to increase the relationship value in game(the numbers are not shown in the game interface, which is sucks). Or confess which will bring her to "Friend". Not recommended to have "Friend" with lots of female characters, usually will trigger jealousy which will bring down the relationship value of others even your wife excluding the "Slave" ones. Here's another magic, as long as you are single, you can make lots of "Friend"s without to trigger the jealousy part. Just DON'T DATE ANY OF THEM and you'll be safe. If you have a wife, somehow your wife will always get a wind of your, hmm let say adventures and will drop her relationship value, which after reached "Dislike" will be like a time bomb when she will ask for divorce.

There's one mod that will trigger err how do i said it, maybe the term is "Sex Request" for those characters that has reached a certain value will come at you and just like "hey wanna have fun?" and after some time the "make her a slave?" window pop up. The same mod also triggers an event where there's a gossip female A is beng abused by a male. You approach her, if your diplomatic stats are high(the 2 digits number in the far right one from the top menu window on the right), you have a higher rate to trigger her as slave.

Gonna post some recommended mods later, but IMO the preinstalled mods in the ModPW has already satisfied your needs including the above i have mentioned. If you want to play the mods with the Rai7PUK, just copy those to the Rai7PUK folder.

For the latest version, the SSTM site (the chinese community site) has posted a mega, baidu, and drive link for the fullgame, somewhere in the forum there. From search-engining, I do saw post like version 3.80 2.27(maybe a fork from the original Mod Author, or the author himself on different site, don't know) but downloading from the site(not the SSTM site) is a pain in the 4ss (not kidding) so haven't tried myself. Gonna post it later too after some digging

For now, here is the latest patch version of ModPW, shared at the SSTM site(haven't tried myself, i'm still playing with the outdated torrent version of ModPW and the latest Rai7PUK ver 3.33)

Another info, Maygame (The original game developer/publisher) is currently developing a RAI8, the progress and some screenshots has been posted on their blog.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
What a pain in the ass this game was to get running with my selected mods and translated. I played the shit outta this game when Hongfire was still around and I still remember the many hours it took to get the game running the way I want it to.

The most translated version back then was the heavily modded version with all the extra characters. Those extra characters looked so out of place with the default (but small amount) characters and CG events in the game. So I sort of combined Alpha 2 and manually added some of the more updated translations for the mods I liked in the modded game version.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Question about the Faction leader NTR event, is it only a one time thing? As in if you accept his deal are there any other scenes with him and your wife after the initial events?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Man this game is a headache and a half to deal with. just to get the version I have playable (with a text hooker mind you) required like 5 hours of hunting through dead hongfire pages. Sounds like you've collected a good number of links and different versions and modpacks for the game.

Might be easier for people to get into if we could either create ready to play versions of the game already translated (or get people into picking up the translation again) if we setup a master post / spreadsheet making it easier to get the game and play the version of it you want. I found it to be a pain in the ass to comb through a ton of dead hongfire pages trying to find the version I wanted and gave up when I found MZ Mod I think it was.

I have some experience with translating but no idea how to work with these files but I wouldn't mind taking a stab at doing some minor translation work on this if it weren't such a clusterfuck to deal with.

I'm a bit tired and I know I probably repeated myself in this post a bit but hopefully im getting my point across lol.

devonaire

Sep 23, 2017
Question about the Faction leader NTR event, is it only a one time thing? As in if you accept his deal are there any other scenes with him and your wife after the initial events?
Yes, your wife kinda start neglecting like "Hey darling where are you going?" "I'm off to see [superior]. Only experienced once, I reload my game and kill him. After that, killing [superior] was like my default option if that events occurs in my other play. FYI, you will run away from the kingdom after killing your superior.

Sooo.... I have been digging here and there especially the SSTM site, too bad for the version 21.6 it looks like you have to buy it for like 200 something. What I don't understand is that the currency its used it's not the Chinese Yuan. Don't recognize the letter representing for any currency in the world.

Tried the 21.7 patch(see my previous post for the link, oh and the password for the rar file is sstm), patching it to my 20.6, got the game broken, can't even run it, so rolled it back.

Got myself a copy of version 21.4 from one of the thread. 1st scenario looks no different with my 20.6 version of the game. The others were totally different, such as men vs women (more like a Zentran vs Meltran, if you know what i mean, see attached pics), North is fully women, South is men. Other scenario more like a challenge, like you only have 1 planet and your enemy half dozen with some fortress here and there.

And playing the 21.4 was like fighting a cancer in my brain(not too fluent with Chinese, especially Simplified). And to make it worst, all the files are in non UTF-8 encoding or whatever encoding is used for the Chinese Simplified. I have more confidence with my Japanese(can read it and know what it meant.... about 80% of the whole game texts content)

For translating, if you're translating ModPW DO NOT TOUCH the Japanese String that act as variables. I'll gonna post some mod that still crashes in my play later for example(like that one mod that i have to commented out because it's crashing every [n] turns). Strangely I only experienced the crashes in ModPW and in the Rai7PUK none so far [yet].
See attached pic, example of a crash doing one of my plays in MZ Mod. You can see the Japanese Letters that represent a variable/state/flag/whatever in the game. Line 2 was the mods picking up a random character from the game with the conditions merit <=11000, gender is female, working in the same kingdom as the player, player has no wife. I don't know if that should be translated, because in the original Rai7PUK you will see some of those in the e[xxx], u[xxx], and p[xxx] files.

Also, in another crash, I have founded some mods that using the same event flag in the game(sorry no pic, the pic was in my brain).

王族の見合い v0.0.2 - mods for arranged marriage for nobles
王子様のエッチな授業 Ver1.02 - mods for setting a "teacher" for your son(lucky boy)

Last, recommended mods, just copaste the Japanese below and search it in the uploader(i have mention it in my post above, not gonna hot link, i kinda got some notice/warning maybe since my post number still low)

近親婚 - incest mods

アダルトビデオ撮影ver1.2 - Adult video, if you have got a woman weakness, you can extort her and get an item, netori if she is already married, you will be hated though

女性権力者 - FEMALE POWAAA (yep, literally it translated like that), preinstalled in the MZMod, women get more power such as pointing herself as a faction leader, if the kings die the successor will be a princess, and so on(terms and condition applied)

女性転生F ver1.2 - Female reincarnation, preinstalled in MZMod

女捕虜を俺専用性奴隷に - If there is a female prisoner and you have the aphrosidiac item, if you pass the event, the female will become your slave

女部下を孕ませろ!!ver1.00 - Impregnating female subordinate, preinstalled in MZMod

異性交遊推進ver2.0 - NPC Relations, yup they are getting married, have some kids

他国の女覇王、妃、姫、太后とかをれいぽぅ - R*p* mod, target is your ally's dowager, queen, princess

世論拡張 - public opinion, bring more balance to the game based on your country public opinion(in the translated game interface, country windows "Mood")

弱み捏造イベント ver1.3 - mods for female weakness, don't have one, create one

施設建設 Ver1.2 - Facility building, can increase your officers loyalty, give you money/items, etc depends on which one you built

覇王の特命 Ver2.0 - King's bodyguard, expand the bodyguard duty(i really like this one)

部下にお願い Ver1.6 - Wishes, when new year, an officer/slave/subordinate will ask you what your wishes, you can ask him/her to murder some, get an item, get a girl, or get laid

部下のお見合い - Match making, pick your officers, get them wed

副官就任・拡張版_ver1.4 - Secretary, the only VisualNovelBased mod, after you got assigned to a fleet and not married yet(if you married, the events automatically drops), note that i haven't complete it yet myself, the girls always ended dead/killed :(

PUK版_妻とラブラブ外出イベント - Just some raburabu event with your wife, no changes in flag/status in game

バイオノイド教国家 - Bionoids, continuation of the story related to Riyonbee, and the triplet bionoid sisters, there are 2 parts(WARNING, Original Rai7PUK ONLY)

妾のおねだりイベント - Concubine(sugar daddy) related mods, get items, get people pissed off, get some people more loyal, get some people promoted, demoted

家族追加イベント ver.1.10 - Extended families, get yourself a family member, a dad/mom/bro/sis

海賊のたまり場 v1.3 - Pirate mods, once in a while you can shop or mess with someone in the bar(get money, you die if you lose)

海賊娼館 - Pirate brothel

海賊遊戯 v1.3 - Pirate playing games in the ship

王子様のエッチな授業 Ver1.0.2 - get your son a private teacher(lucky boi)

王族女性の援助交際イベント - Body for Money, yeah if you damn rich as a king, a queen/dowager/princess will come to ask for financial help

舞踏会イベント ver.1.11 - Butokai, gathering of all officers/allies and if you lucky, get a female weakness or get laid

近親キャラ(母姉妹娘)と交際&デート完成版 - More incest events

NPC妊娠・子種管理 v1.2 - NPC again, they will get marrid, get children

rai7家族関係拡張v2(性奴は妻、結婚したら正妻です版)- Harem of wifes WARNING, non PUK only, you can still played in PUK, but IMO it brokes the game mechanism, only play/install in the PUK after you become a KING

Interested in more interesting mods? Search it in the uploader site, sort by number of downloads or latest date. Enjoy

Last edited: