Others None [Translation Request] NTR Homestay 2 [ANIM.teamMM]

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
I've extracted all of the cracks but for some reason only the one for the dlc works. When i try opening the game from the data folder i replaced with the crack it doesn't open

Jul 27, 2021
Crack reads like so from VirusTotal:

23/71

That's one of the reasons I use Sandboxie (in my signature) to play games from this site in general. There was one game developer whose PC was infected and the game files he uploaded were infected with the same shit as well (or at least that's his story).

.. and of course people downloaded it and executed it...

Reactions: Visitor3902

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
For everyone who can't get it to work after following what the read to setup says this is what worked for me. From the ISO I followed what the read to set up said. When it says place crack into the data folder please do that and extract the crack there then it should work. When extracting i use 7zip so theres the derfault option you use which is extracting to the file(which says something like extract to crack) i think. You want to chosse the option that says extract here . Sorry if my explanation sucks, I'm new to this as well but here is a screen shot

Gukoboybawang

Feb 23, 2023
For everyone who can't get it to work after following what the read to setup says this is what worked for me. From the ISO I followed what the read to set up said. When it says place crack into the data folder please do that and extract the crack there then it should work. When extracting i use 7zip so theres the derfault option you use which is extracting to the file(which says something like extract to crack) i think. You want to chosse the option that says extract here . Sorry if my explanation sucks, I'm new to this as well but here is a screen shot
where did you download the crack?