• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] Resort Boin

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Well guys, I came across this site and I had to share it with you people of culture.

boin1.png boin2.png

I tested it myself and everything seems to be ok (Sadly censorship will still be there), names, dialogues and choices are in english. Enjoy :cool:

cebulaprim

Mar 7, 2021
Well guys, I came across this site and I had to share it with you people of culture.

View attachment 3615162 View attachment 3615163

I tested it myself and everything seems to be ok (Sadly censorship will still be there), names, dialogues and choices are in english. Enjoy :cool:
Are you sure? For some reason my choices automatically default to Nao even when I didn't click her.

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Are you sure? For some reason my choices automatically default to Nao even when I didn't click her.
I just tested until the first couple of choices to be sure they were in english, maybe those first weird choices really mind and they locked you. Try looking for a walkthrough, I couldnt find any tho.