RPGM [Translation Request] Rize and The city of trials version 1.20 (Mofuya)

Malroth00

Nov 10, 2017
hmmmm...wht setting is should use..
This is what I do for most games

Japanese fonts and keyboard support installed
Location set to Japan
Time zone set to Japan time
Place extracted files in same directory as previous version overwriting all old files after making backup of previous install.

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
This is what I do for most games

Japanese fonts and keyboard support installed
Location set to Japan
Time zone set to Japan time
Place extracted files in same directory as previous version overwriting all old files after making backup of previous install.
you can get the latest patch in hentaisharing

Carl619

Apr 18, 2023
the versions that are hentai-sharing and doujinshi.xyz aren't updated. If you want the last version of the game you have to pay the subscription in ci-en dlsite.

Last edited:

Carl619

Apr 18, 2023
i saw in svscomics version 3.53 i dont know ...probably the latest..can you try?
I think the english translation broke the game because I cannot advance the game after putting the bomb at the begining. And the bugs that you can see it at the begining cannot interact with you. Do you have a save or something?

I asked to the uploader if he can check if the game works.

Last edited:

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
Did you download the svscomics game? the 3.53 version? I am having the same problem with that one
yeah i did,then something i found...first, combat doesnt deals any damage,big map guess it true the latest...some scenes can be found in recollection room inside a house with an orb blue orb on the back...some thugs teritory still dont know the answer...also a bug if you get into recollection room then you teleport back..you will be send outside the room..you will stuck ,,cannot go outside or inside anymore.

Carl619

Apr 18, 2023
t

the story is pretty good...the art as always 9/10..but a lot of thing need to be fix...combat,and the recollection room bug
I think the problem is related to the english translation, in ci-en when I am reading the comments everything seems to be fine.

The cheatmenu that I post is simple, you run the game.exe and push the button L I think with this you can trigger switches, an automatic loss or change the position of the character