• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] The Captured God and a Traveler Girl [standing swing]

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
Uploaded the game here, bought it on DLSite. Not sure why but Mtool just doesn't seem to work with this game, when trying to translate it'll make the game crash. Hopefully someone is able to find a work around.

mans took one for the team

Archangel666

May 1, 2020
Uploaded the game here, bought it on DLSite. Not sure why but Mtool just doesn't seem to work with this game, when trying to translate it'll make the game crash. Hopefully someone is able to find a work around.

can u re-upload it? idk why, but the current link ain't work

Reactions: Werrino

Noneo

Feb 1, 2018
managed to download it.. but.. even with LocaleEmulator.. how do i run that game?
Can execute it but then... nothing happens. Windows 10 is my OS.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
I'm a little late to this but... if you guys extracted the zip file from the pixeldrain link and it doesn't work for you, it's most likely because the unzipped files' encoding got fucked up while extracting.

To solve this you can either find the specific encoding that this game uses, install it and switch to japanese locale while extracting (you might have to restart your PC)

Another way (I prefer this way) I found is to use this thing:

1715034367129.png
Zip folder only contains a .exe file, usage is very simple. You put the zip file and this .exe in the same folder, then drag the zip file onto the .exe to run the .exe file, and it will extract the zip file in the same folder in a readable format. This should let you play the game with no issues. This method worked for me, and I can launch the game with no issues
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have fun fellow H-game enjoyers.