• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [Translation Request] Your Mom Is So Fucking Hot. [ORCSOFT]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vinny19

Aug 31, 2022
Someone just realised a page in "Indo " in , nobody can do it for an english version?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
SVN has released an MTL version with a Sugoi translator but it is still paid but better than nothing...

In time they will release it for everyone

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Is it understandle or or is it poetry
Sugoi is the best free translator so yes, it is poetry but it can be read. I personally don't dislike it but between this or nothing. I prefer this
I always say it mtl as a premature option to a fan or professional or edited translation yes, but as something normalized no

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
idc at this point its better than nothing
By the way, I don't know if you guys know, but there is someone who said that in a couple of days he will release a translation with chat gpt of Jashin Shokan or Wicked Whorehouse so we will have one more

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
ok, this is the machine translation, but where is teh game ? or im just stupid ?
That's just the translation, the game you have to get it on your own or by buying it or pirating it, that's up to you.
Once you have the game, copy the content inside and that's it.

Reactions: Randomamigo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote